Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 January 2013
I wanted a special box to house my favourite Tarot deck and whilst browsing online I found this one that caught my eye, on Amazon no less. I ordered right away. It arrived wrapped in brown paper (rather nice touch!) and obviously then in the outer packaging. Its lovely! and I am rather delighted with it. I have several decks and this will house my favourite deck perfectly. Just the right size and decorated in the Olde Worlde way that makes this box look so good.

A perfect purchase for my cards.

RECOMMENDED.
on 19 November 2017
Lovely addition for the Tarot reader, also great for any other divination cards too.
on 4 June 2017
i love it just great for tarots
on 3 March 2017
Nice crafted sturdy and well made
on 16 March 2017
I love this perfect for my tarot cards
on 1 November 2017
Amazing quality
on 11 April 2014
Ordered this but the actual product that arrived bares no resemblance to the picture above.
It's a (nicely) polished box with a bright metallic pentagram inlaid.
Still good quality so I didn't return but if the product in the picture is what you're after think twice before you buy.
on 6 July 2013
its a very sturdy and very well designed box that is beautifully carved and has good room to fit the tarot but not anythting else like a a tarot bag ect
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 June 2016
This is a small wooden box - featuring a pentagram. It's a sturdy and well made box, about 7" wide, 4" deep, and 2.5" tall. It's rustic in appearance, and is very attractive. It could be used to store a range of tiny objects - but I think it's intended for tarot cards. I use it to store odds and ends ... Each box seems to be slightly different - mine came with a metal pentagram on the lid (see the attached photo).

Given the quality of the product, I think the price is reasonable. If this is the sort of box you're after, then I recommend it.
review image
VINE VOICEon 19 September 2015
A pleasant enough box, spoiled only by the extremely stiff hinges (first time I opened it I had to use a knife blade to twist it open) and the fact that the measurements given are the EXTERNAL measurements. Internally it's 14cm x 10.5cm. I'd bought it for a specific deck (a private printing which didn't have a box) which is just slightly too high at about 14.5cm. So I have a very nice card box, which will probably end up being given away as a present or else used for another purpose than the one I wanted it for...