Size: Large|Change

on 18 October 2013
Brilliant! The disposable ones can be very costly during puppy training. Also, the pups rip them up.

However, with these washable pads (I now have 4 - so I have ready clean ones while I wash the soiled ones. Because they are so obsorbant, I can get away with washing one pad a day on roatation on a quick cycle. Well worth the initial outlay to buy them.
on 24 January 2013
One of the best things i've ever purchased, combine it with the spray and it's ideal for house training puppies so i bought 2. Money well spent, washes well and dries quickly. A must for new dog owners.
on 4 September 2013
I bought washable pads for 3 times. (I am repeater) because this pad is perfect. I have 3 cats, they are not dog but they don't use cats toilet.. I don't know why. just they use this bad. hahaha. No leaking no smell easy to washable. I will buy more new this pad again. I recommend this pad.
on 19 January 2014
I bought this to go on the floor of my rabbit's playpen so if she had an accident it wouldn't matter. Arrived the next day as promised and I tried it out with her. The first time she didn't take to it and decided to push it OUT THE WAY in order to have a wee, but then she got used to the idea and it is very absorbent and after a minute or two is dry to the touch. Only problem is that it's not non-slip. I have a wooden floor and it slides around all over the place and my rabbit can easily screw it up in a ball, so it's worth getting some rubber non-slip to go underneath.
on 26 January 2014
These are great I have 2 I rescued an ex breeding dog who had never lived in a house he's 8 so use them when I go out and at night in case of accidents I do have to put news paper under them as they do not seem 100 % absorbent but this could be due to him as I find them often in a heap they wash well I just put them on a quick cycle
on 22 April 2013
Wash very well. Much cheaper than having disposable pads & more enticing for them to use since they are more absorbent like carpet! Money well spent here.
on 23 September 2015
The delivery was really quick on this item. I use them to line the bottom of my Guinea Pig cages with fleece on the top. There is no smell and I only have to wash these every 3/4 days. They dry in about 20 minutes in the tumble dryer too. Brilliant puppy pads
on 1 April 2015
Worked like I needed just one place at night for my 13 week old puppy to toilet if he needed. He went through the night as normal and the mat had fully absorbed what he had some. No smells no newspapers to put in the bin. Easy and perfect for taking away on holiday.
on 20 April 2015
Chose this product because of needed to wash my puppy's paws and chest after running in the park. I put this mat on the kitchen floor then with the bowl of warm water on top of it I clean his paws. This way the vinyl tiles, that are stuck on plywood, will not get soaked through when I clean him. I just let the mat dry out! Yay!
on 19 February 2016
Love this pad. I have a teacup chihuahua who is reluctant to use the garden for toilet especially in the winter. Washes well dries quickly and keeps floor dry and neutralises odour. When I use disposable pads they are shredded very quickly, great game!!! Good for the environment and only need a quick wash. Price is worth it.