on 14 July 2014
Easy to put up and easy to put down (when you work it out).

Hours of fun... Working it out.
on 11 June 2017
Amazing - we bought a similar tent last year but it's now residing in France for our future visits. This tent was for home use and my 3 year old daughter loves to be in it (both in the house and garden). It has very good vents and is spacious inside, with handy pockets.
on 14 September 2017
A great sized tent for the garden with enough room for a couple of toddlers and their toys. It does fold up nice and small into a packed away disc- IF you can do it! I don't have the knack but my husband does! Tent is pretty sturdy and comes with plastic ground pegs so it won't blow away.
on 19 October 2016
Great for young ones to be outside playing whilst been shaded from the sun
on 10 April 2017
Only one star , its unbelievably hard to fold down , want a refund!! Overall its ok , smaller than what it seems to be like on picture ..
on 26 May 2017
Great little tent bought this for my 9 month old granddaughter for her first holiday in Spain used it every day for by the pool she sat in it and played with her toys she loved it was very hot but inside tent was cool would recommend it to anyone with young children
review image
on 1 March 2017
Took this on holiday to protect my 9 month old from the sun. Best I found for the price and was great for the holiday, just difficult to put down and get back into the bag which will put me off using it regularly which is why I can only give it 4 stars.
on 3 September 2017
Good size and quality
on 22 March 2017
Great. My little one loved it. My wife could fit to feed my boy. Not easiest to put it back - practice and do what instruction ask you to do.
on 2 June 2017