on 2 November 2015
I knew from the start I was going to like this book. It was well written and researched. It had me fascinated as I tried to understand the two threads of the story that seemed to have little in common beyond the location. But as the hints were dropped you begin to understand and by the end I was so engrossed I couldn't put the book down. If you like the Da Vinci Code you will love this!
on 21 December 2013
What I enjoyed about this book was how a adventure book was made that bit more interesting by the approach to time and history - I will not expand on this to spoil the fun of those who are still to read the book but I will say that it was this that really made the book stand out. I was also pleased that this was not explicitly stated but allowed to emerge with the developing story.
on 28 March 2014
The Tenth Saint was a gripping novel and I would thoroughly recommend it. The characters are very believable and the pace of the telling keeps the reader engrossed at all times. I would have no problem reading this book again.
One person found this helpful
on 16 December 2014
A brilliant story that held me enthralled from beginning to the end. The characters were believable and the plot was ingenious. It was unputdownable and I look forward to reading more from this author.
on 29 November 2013
A good story with some mysterious cause and effect actions. The baddies are all a bit incompetent and the goodies are extraordinarily lucky survivalists, The storyline keeps you engaged even when it gets a bit slow. I liked it enough to purchase the next book in the series.
on 2 December 2015
Enjoyed the book although sometimes it was a bit confusing dodging backwards and forwards through time and working out who was who. Will definitely read the next book.
on 19 January 2016
Brilliant book . Its very informative and very good how two story lines are given together . Im loving it
on 28 January 2014
A fascinating story of current events such as global warming combined with a mix of. "Biblical" stories and a bit of time travel. Would recommend too sci-fi.aficionados
on 25 November 2013
a denifinite page turner, skips between modern times and history, engages the reader from the start, if you like Indiana Jones type stories you'll enjoy this
on 19 August 2014