on 26 September 2013
£10.30 for a litre?? Surely that's a typo. Blimey even in B and Q you can get bioethanol at £5 for two litres!
on 1 November 2013
Perfect for cleaning electrical items (with power off of cause), sticky marks left when removing sticky labels of glass, plastic, steels etc.
SAFETY WARNING :- Just be careful/don't smoke when using it, as it is very flammable.
That is my main use of Ethanol.
It can be purchased at Chemists - but is much dearer from them.
Keep out of reach of children in a safe place.
I use a little on a tissue or a cotton bud, have used it for years.
on 2 September 2013
Good price but i have found that i can get this same product in DIY centres for less-will buy it there next time
on 21 April 2012
I brought the Ethanol for camping as it is lighter then having to bring gas canisters and the burner.For me the product gets TOP MARKS, I did check the quality and the purity of this product and it does live up to the standards that the seller sells it has.
on 19 June 2014
normal bio ethanol oil, works well, prompt delivery.
this is the first time i ordered this to try my new inside fireplace. i didnt know but it doesnt last for long. i put quite a lot there inside the fire place and it lasted till like 15-20 mins.
so this is just a little info to other beginners like myself.. :)
on 4 November 2015
Lid was quite hard to open but other than that it does what it is supposed to do
on 23 October 2014
Burns well. Doesn't smell. Bit pricey.
on 26 May 2015
It took forever to arrive, but did the job I bought it for very well. It cleaned out a gummed-up lawnmower carburettor beautifully! And I can still use it for starting my barbecue...
on 20 July 2013
It burns, quicker than I thought but I am new to this thing, cool though, if you're going to use it frequently buy more than one pack :)
on 2 October 2015
The bio ethanol which I received is ideal for my purpose and I am satisfied with it