on 20 April 2017
This seemed like a really good product but was faulty. I have had two of these now and both have been faulty. The wire/metal frame doesn't seem to be sturdy enough to maintain it's structure. I also found that because of it's design the base sticks out a little too much and is often tripped over. It;s not heavy so can easily be knocked over (thankfully never when baby is in it). The design is a nice neutral one but the activity bar is almost pointless, the owl either hoots or plays a very short melody. The calming vibration is ok but seems to be a little temperamental, sometimes it is as if it isn't even on and then next time seems very intense.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2017
Couldn't have lived without the chair with our newborn (used from when she was around 3 weeks). She happily sits in this for a while despite getting bored sitting/lying anywhere else. It's light and small enough to move around and I carry it to the kitchen table / sofa / bathroom etc, wherever I am. (Instructions say not to use on a raised surface but it's fine as long as you're monitoring it and the feet are non-slip). Not 5* because there are only 2 music tunes lasting 5 or so seconds which quickly got boring and repetitive (probably more so for us parents than our babies!). The music pull is too high for our baby to reach (even at 11 weeks) meaning lots of work for me but I just tied on a rattle as an extension and now our baby can play the music herself! :) see photo for how it looks!
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 13 June 2017
This chair has been a saviour! Our baby loves this and at 7 months still sits in it daily whilst I cook dinner.
It makes lovely sounds, although it would be nice if they played for longer however I can see that some parent's may disagree.
I love how some of the toys are detachable and the toy bar itselfcan be removed to emable you to put baby in/take them out easier.
Great product.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2017
Our baby loves this bouncy chair and spends most of the time smiling at the owl. It's so handy as we can put her in it in the kitchen while we're making dinner so she can still see us. She likes the vibrations when we turn those on.

The chair was very easy to assemble and is lightweight so you can pick it up and move it in one hand with the baby in the other. We'd definitely recommend it to others.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
Bought this because of the great reviews and nice colours, but my 3 week old hated it and at 6 weeks still hates it. We detached the toy arm and he enjoys looking at that at the changing table, but the chair makes him sit in a very squished position. I'm hoping he will take to it when older as he is a smaller baby (3kg when born). But knowing what i know now i would have bought a chair with adjustable positions and a bit more interactive toys.
One person found this helpful
on 7 March 2016
My baby loves this. At first he just sat in it for a shirt while but by 3 months he learned how to bounce himself and pull the toys. Really lovely item. He is good as gold in this chair and stays in it for ages, enables me to do other things. I swap between this, then the floor matt then sitting on my need playing with his pop out and music books. Works really well for us.
on 22 September 2014
Bought this for my niece, and was used from age 4 weeks. She's almost 8 weeks now and her mum is a happy bunny as she can now get something done without having to lug her daughter around with her! My niece can't really use the toys yet but seems to enjoy looking at them (which provides entertainment for us as we giggle as she tries to focus!) the vibes seem to soothe her and the songs aren't too annoying. Thanks Amazon for providing such a saving. I'd buy one if I have any more children, but don't fancy going through all that again!
on 12 June 2017
A really cute and colourful bouncer but unfortunately I ordered this in February and started using it for my newborn recently to find that the musical owl doesn't work... ive tried changing the batteries but clearly there's a fault with it and it's too late for me to do anything about it... I'm really disappointed as it would've been perfect otherwise...
on 22 June 2017
If only the tunes (3 of them) were longer. 10 seconds and you have to pull the cord to trigger another. Shame, as otherwise the chair is very good.
One person found this helpful
on 4 February 2013
I was browsing your website for baby products as my daughter in law is expecting in July. As the doting first time grandma I want to help buy what I can for ' junior ' as we are in a recession and money tight.
I noticed this baby bouncer and remember Fisher Price - when my son was born were one of the top best sellers for baby products. Very sturdy and you certaily got your moneysworth. This bouncer was half price and really colourful as well as having the gentle vibration. Again excellent quality and colourful. Would recommend to all family and friends.