on 1 May 2016
My son loves it. We all know all the words as very catchy (read:annoying) but he can spend ages pressing the buttons and it's perfect for keeping in his changing bag or under his pushchair.
Can have volume up or down
on 30 July 2014
bought for my 7 month old as she seemed to have a fixation with knocking our remote control on the floor. Had made no difference to that but she does love this one in its own right. Lots of buttons, songs and noises. She smiles and looks very pleased with herself when playing with it. Only thing I dislike as a parent is hearing the dreaded voice saying 'volume up' as she finds that particular button!
on 26 February 2016
My LB loves this but still goes for our remote.I think he thinks this is a phone as he puts it to his ear, as did his nana! It makes some fun noises but doesn't keep him engaged for long periods (unlike our remote!)
on 15 June 2016
I started collecting various toys for my new grandson, to be kept in my home. This Fisher Price toy has been the most successful of all my purchases. He loves it to bits - and now only days away from his 1st birthday, it is still the toy, that grabs most of his attention.
Therefore, I can thoroughly recommend this as a good purchase!
on 6 November 2015
At last I can keep my remote controls safe, my grandson loves to play with them, but loves this one even more than the real ones. Not sure if my daughter will agree but you can turn it off. It has a range of messages and tunes that start when different buttons are pressed. Seams strong enough to stand up to rough play. Highly recommended.
on 4 December 2015
This is our "To Go" all round toy. We love it but but wish the speaker was not so loud as my kid put it to her ear. WIsh there was a vol level buttons and was built with kids/toddlers in mind rather using industrial style design.
on 1 September 2015
This is a great little product and our son loves it so far.

Our son is now just under 5 months old and is getting to the age where he loves toys that make noises and has flashing lights.

We decided on this toy as he seems transfixed by our Sky TV remote when ever he is next to me. We thought he should have his own TV remote, just like daddies!

The packaging on this is basic but does the trick. Not too much to say about that really.

The build of this toy is great and is very sturdy. Doesn't have any pieces that would come loose or fall off. One good point is that it comes with batteries which will save you having to buy any extras.

The various buttons activate voices which sing, count numbers back to you and make other different sound effects. I won't reel them all off as there are so many. You'll find yourself singing some of the tunes (which are only short) when you least expect it! :)
Along with the numbers 0-9, it has volume control, play/stop buttons and a couple of others. There is a red light at the top which activates with each button press and flashes to the songs too.

Our boy seems to love this. It'll be a toy that we can use for quite sometime too with him being so young!

One thing that I would have liked and this is the reason why it doesn't get 5 out of 5, is that it would have been nice if it did more things visually. Whilst it's colourful and has a flashing light, it would have been nice to have extra flashing coloured lights or pictures.

Overall it's a great product for a great price and will be with us for a long time to come!
on 27 August 2015
Wide range of noises/songs etc behind the keys, so doesn't get too boring to listen to. Has kept 12-15month old happily occupied (without driving Mummy too mad). Seems to be pretty robust, dropped plenty of times and so far still working well. Nice size and weight for little ones.
on 26 March 2014
This rather solid toy is bringing amusement into my six month old sons life. It has a little bit of weight to it but he manages to hold it very well. The buttons are sensitive to the touch bringing about lots of sounds from music, songs and numbers. The buttons being mashed together will end up with all the sounds trying to come through and interrupting each other, which although entertains my little one this might end up annoying parents.

The only thing I can really fault it for is that the sound is rather loud. It does have a volume up and down button for children to play with but its lowest isn't all that low and it's very sensitive to the touch (we almost constantly hear "volume up!"). Really it could do with an override button like the on/off switch for parents to set a volume.
on 21 December 2014
Bought this for my grand-daughter who is 10 months old. It's one of her Christmas gifts but she's played with it already as she was fascinated by the noise of the parcel when it arrived - yes, it was turned on!!! I'm sure she'll have much more fun with this one than with our TV remotes! Good gift for the money. Colourful. Educational. Just right for little hands.