on 26 January 2016
I ordered the seed feeder, but ended up with the Peanut feeder! I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back. So I just used the peanut feeder. Initially I bought this product in the hope that the pesky Parakeets would not be able to access the food (although there are vast amounts of squirrels in the neighbourhood, they don't seem to access our bird feeders. So I can't really comment on squirrel resistance). My plan did not work, the Parakeets are able to get their heads through the bars and reach with their beaks to get the food, thus still scoffing it all/not leaving much for the smaller birds.
That said, the product seems fairly sturdy and the price very reasonable compared to others on the market. So overall, I am fairly happy with purchase
on 9 September 2015
I liked.
on 8 November 2014
Excellent product, very effective and reasonably priced. Am thinking of buying another.
on 6 July 2012
Was very happy with this product the quality is good delivery fine package great so yes would recommend.The construction is well done should last for a long time. We have a couple of squirrels that come to the garden so this will stop them getting at the seeds have the nuts one wich is great to same make so thank you very happy customer.Ann Noriega
on 12 August 2012
I'm not anti-squirrel as such, but I don't want then eating the sunflower hearts I put out for the birds. This product has done the trick and no squirrel has eaten any seed since it's been up. The birds are quite happy to eat from it. The feed hopper (tube down the middle) could hold a bit more, but apart from that extremely satisfied.
on 26 September 2012
This product was as described, a bird feeder,simple as that.It was however poorly finished,part of the coating was missing and the metal beneath had become rusty.I have refinished it with paint.If i had not bought it online i would have spotted the fault and would not have bought it.
on 20 January 2013
Within 2 days the squirrels had managed to open this feeder and then ate the plastic inner. Not squirrel resistant
on 6 June 2014
Three squirrels have been eating out of it very happily, and have also chewed off the plastic where the birds are meant to stand. I have had to take it down before it is completely wrecked. A total waste of money
on 9 August 2012
This product was cheap so I thought I would at least give it a go. It is absolutely fine and does what expensive bird feeders (squirrel-proof) do and looks jolly good too. The birds are happy with it and that's the main thing. However, now, after the look of utter defeat on the face of the squirrel I saw nearby the other day, I have put up, at a little distance, another non squirrel-proof feeder so they don't feel left out. (I'm a fool to myself, I know!!)
on 3 January 2013
Squirrels used to get to all the bird seed but this has stopped them. It is well made and has a clip on lid that so far they haven't managed to remove.

See one answered question