1,110
Style: With Mic|Colour: Rasta|Change
Price:£7.59+ Free shipping

on 22 March 2017
Break in 5 months of use. But for £9 was a bargain.
on 19 June 2017
Very impressed with these, cheap, good sound, little wind noise when riding my bike, and also not much sound from the flex when walking (other earphones I have add seem to amplify the sound when the flex bangs against your chest).
on 4 May 2017
Feel quite cheap and the remote only skips or reverses songs, no volume control which is annoying - having said that, decent sound quality for the price and whilst they feel cheap, they haven't broken as of yet.....
on 27 February 2017
Having had a previous pair of skullcandy earphone which I lost, I bought these and was not disappointed. Love the amount of bass and the mids and highs are just right. Much better then other JVC and Sony in ears I have tried
on 25 March 2017
I had the phones for 2 weeks by now and the mic suddenly stopped to work. The sound of this phones are amazing by the price but very disappointed that the mic is not working ..
on 16 June 2015
Item not as described. This did not have an in-line mic. Unfortunately, as it was purchased as a gift, I only found out after the return policy expired.
on 31 May 2017
So annoyed, this is the second time I've brought this item because the first time when it stopped working after 1-2 months I thought it was my fault and i had maybe broke it somehow so when I brought it again and it breaks within 3 weeks I'm livid. The product just stopped working all together, I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't talk to anyone and I hadn't done anything that could have possibly made that happen. I WANT MY MONEY BACK
on 19 June 2017
The earphones themselves are very light plastic which feels very cheap, however this doesn't really matter for me. They come with 2 sizes of ear buds. As for the audio, the vocals sound very clear and prominent however guitar, drums, and bass sound very muffled and faded. I would not buy these as a primary set of earphones but more as a spare incase other ones break.
on 20 May 2017
I really love these headphones because first of all.

- Really nice design (Specially the red colour, my favourite)
- Headphones cable are flat, so it doesnt mix the cables together
- Good sound quality and bass.
- The microphone works perfect
- Cheap Headphones

But you cant expect the best headphones. its good for its price.
on 15 June 2017
If I could give zero stars, I would. Very disappointed with these, have used skullcandy for many years, these ones bought for my son lasted all of 2 weeks. No cable snag or ranges, just decided to stop working in one ear and mic no longer works too. Maybe linked as the earphone not working is on the same cable as the mic.

I have no idea even how to return these, so resigned to have wasted my money.