on 7 July 2015
Brilliant product, best earphones i'v ever had, good quality sound and tough enough to endure a relatively high amount of damage plus they come with a nice little protective metal case
on 16 November 2017
great
on 11 May 2015
these earphones are great, they are robust and so worth the money you'll spend on them. the sound quality is great especially if you like listening to rap/R&B/Hip-Hop. they deliver a very noticeable bass while giving nice hi's and low's. I may just need to buy another pair.
on 24 April 2017
product as described and arrived in time
on 10 August 2014
Good sound quality and ear fit. Worth the money. Bought as a replacement to my old titans that lasted 2 years before the connection at the jack snapped.
on 28 January 2014
A pretty decent pair of In-Ear Headphones, in terms of sound, look and in-ear comfort, for the price (which was discounted by almost 70% at the time). However, this product was not compatible with the Sony Xperia Ray smartphone; (one of the reasons for the lower star rating). In terms of the design, on a minor note, due to not having an L-shaped attachment connecting the headphones to the headphone jack, the cable projects awkwardly from whatever device is being used, so it's easier to bend the wiring. On the plus side, the product is compatible with both the Kindle Fire HD and the HP G61110SA notebook and seems to be functioning well, following a few month's use. When listening to music using the same laptop model, surprisingly, the volume does not need to be raised much before hearing a clear sound, with a distinct bass which does not overpower the treble. With the Kindle Fire HD, the volume needs to be raised more, for a similar level of audibility.
on 21 November 2013
I've owned many in-ear earphones, from Sony MDR-EX71SLB to Shure E2C-N via Creative EP-830 - and some Sennheiser, briefly, not to mention some modest Samsung earphones (go figure, the best and most durable ones I've had). The latest ones were SoundMAGIC E10, which were in the OK+ category.

Immediately these Skullcandy Titan feel very comfortable in the ear and the sound is wow! Clear crisp sound in the full spectrum, with powerful yet not overpowering bass. Added bonus they have a mic, which I needed, and which doubles up as a control (pause/mute, next/previous song). They isolate noise better than any other I've owned in the past, and I don't think they themselves leak too much sound (a barely audible tchk-tchk at medium volume in a quiet room).

All this for a lot cheaper than any of my previous earphones!? Where's the catch? Well, I'm in no rush to find out. The earphones look reasonably sturdy and well-made, with a cool logo to boot. I have no illusion though, I've stopped regarding earphones as eternal things, they're just commodity - when they last me a year or so, I consider they have rendered me an honorable service. So when I find such good ones at twelve quid-ish, I'm tempted to stock half a dozen, and hope it will do me for the best part of this decade.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 January 2015
Absolutely terrible - on previous occasions I've always bought the original Titans, upgraded this time and the left earphone stopped working within two weeks. Also there was a crackle every time the left one was put in - possibly bad build quality. Buy the originals instead.
on 31 March 2015
I bought these earphones to replace my Apple EarPods, first of all I have to say these earphones look great. The earphones sound is spectacular there is very deep bass and good treble. I was not expecting these earphones to sound so good, they really make the music sound better and even on low volume they are quite loud, they also stay in your ears very well and block out background noises so you can enjoy your music without having to hear people talking. I'm am very pleased with these earphones and they are excellent for the price. I highly recommend these earphones to anyone, You won't regret it.
on 1 January 2015
Mic doesn't work. I tried this on my android and blackberry phones. Also tried my wife's iPhone, however couldn't get the mic to work on any of them. I read online, this is a common problem.