Size: Without Mic|Colour: Black|Change

on 26 April 2017
Nice sounding, plenty of bass and comfortable to wear. Only downside is the brittle plastic construction. Wouldn't last long in a rucksack with other stuff.
on 25 April 2015
good buy
on 5 February 2013
I was looking for a pair of headphones for quite sometime and I was thinking of getting a Sony headphone but found that its really common here. Saw a guy using these Skullcandy Uprock 2.0 headphones in white color in my gym and was really curious to find out about it and its pricing. And these headphones are not so common i have seen only 2 people till now using these headphones.

I was first about to buy the white ones which was selling for GBP 19.99 but then by the time i decided the price went up to GBP 24 and then finally i came across these black ones and i bought it. These are my first headphones.

The sound quality of these headphones is really really good ! It might not be a proper noise cancelling headphone but i did notice it cancelled out about 70-80% noise. The built quality is good but it could have been better. I did notice a lot of music detail which i couldn't notice it when i was using earphones. Its not like beats headphones but at this price i didn't expect a lot.

The delivery was quick..estimated delivery was 6th Jan 2013 but it arrived on 4th Jan 2013. The packaging done was great !

I would love to give 4.5 stars and not 5 cos a product can't be all perfect.
on 10 January 2015
We bought these for our son for Christmas.

We got them on a really good offer at HMV.

They are really good value for money. They deliver good sound and look stylish.

Good value for money.
Recommended
on 17 December 2013
I bought these headphones as a discounted item and I was still duisappointed in them. I chose this rating because they were more of a hassle than a blessing. The sound quality was not very good, and every song I listened to sounded very muffled. The headphones were extremely uncomfortable, and the people around me could hear the music at what seemed to be the same volume as I could - surly this defeats the purpose of headphones? Overall I was rather disappointed and wouldn't recommend these. I am unlikely to buy from Skullcandy again.
on 3 May 2014
Firstly I Love the sound quality. Its amazing for such a low cost

Iv bought and broken two others but they both lasted me about 9months to a year each (first time only one ear worked in the end n the second time you could hear the beat but not the lyrics to songs)
Both times it was something to do with the wiring where you insert the headphones into devices so I've now come to realise you need to be careful with that part.

This third time i bought it from amazon rather than a shop and it arrived on time but has two relatively small scratches on leather parts on both ear but not big enough to make me want to return it. Slightly disappointed because the ones I bought from the shops never had them...

But I really like that it doesn't have any material going around the headphones. This is good because when it rains, the water just slides off the plastic rather than messing up the headphones altogether.
Also that the headphone slightly tilted at an angle so they fit perfectly on ears (unlike the straight headphones that cover your whole ear)
on 28 December 2012
Firstly I must confess I'm not a headphone/music expert/aficionado, so this is obviously subjective. If you're the sort of person who wants £100+ headphones, I'd guess you might not rate these but for "normal" use I think these are brilliant. They are comfortable on the ears and the head - a few reviews said the opposite, but I'm a girl with a relatively small head and find them comfortable (and not too loose either). I think the sound is great! It's quite nicely "bassy", but not body-shakingly so. I'm currently listening to an album I've listened to hundreds of times previously and can honestly say I've noticed sounds I've never heard before.
I'd definitely recommend these.
on 10 January 2013
I love these headphones! After trying to get to grips with in ear headphones at the gym without success (they fell out / made my ears sore etc)I decided to try these after reading so many positive reviews. They are comfortable and the sound quality is great. I'm not an expert on these things but they sound great to me. As to their suitability for the gym - they are fine as they don't move around and they cut out the noise of the music playing on the gym's sound system. However if you were being more energetic than me (which isn't hard!) you might find your ears get a bit too warm as even I tend to get a bit warm towards the end of my workout. I think they work well for most kinds of music and audio and for the price I paid you really can't go wrong!
on 21 June 2014
I got these and was loving everything about them. Then when out on a casual walk the right ear stopped working. They haven't had any heavy handling. Needless to say really disappointed after only having them for 7 weeks
on 14 January 2015
Disappointing, why do Skullcandy headphones always stop working after a few months, we bought these, they broke, skullcandy replaced them and then the same happened to the replacement. I will never buy skullcandy again