Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 5 May 2013
I bought this purely on the strength of the reviews... and am NOT disappointed (thank you all who reviewed it!). I had never heard of Kari Jobe before but this CD is just wonderful, each track better than the last.. now a firm favourite for me, especially 'You steady my heart', 'Find you on my knees' and 'what love is this'.. tremendous.
on 5 May 2017
Not my scene. Tried it, but not for me
on 15 May 2017
One of my all time favourite albums. Definitely recommend a listen. Particularly - what love is this and saviour's here
on 3 April 2012
I have been waiting longingly for another Kari Jobe CD and I can honestly say it was well worth it. The songs are inspiring and Kari's heartfelt love of the Lord is evident in every song. I play it all the time on the way to work in my car and have bought as a gift as well. Awesome
on 16 April 2013
An anointed singer. An inspiring album with a deep expression of faith and love of the Lord. Would totally recommend
on 23 November 2013
I was very pleased with this album. I think I've listened to it on repeat since it was delivered, it is now my driving and running songs. Just lovely, if you want to reconnect with God I highly recommend you buy this. It would be a wonderful gift too.
on 12 June 2013
A catchy melodic album with very memorable songs, her voice once again delivers each lyric so passionately, full of love, hope, and light in ones heart for the Almighty, with a great upbeat feel to the album to be enjoyed.
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant album from Kari, looking forward to the next album. Such a personal album and can really relate to the words in the songs, would highly recommend!
on 15 January 2014
I love Kari Jobe, though most of the time probably more for songs that aren't featured in her own albums. I did enjoy her first album, but apart from the last two songs (and the very last one especially) I've found this one to be very banal. I loved that she chose Jeremiah 29:13 for the album leaflet is the one very good thing I'd have to say about it.

Sorry to disagree, folks, I'm still glad others enjoyed it so.
on 22 February 2014
Absolutely fantastic cd. Much better than i even expected. Am very blessed to have purchased such an anointed worship tape. Thank you very much indeed.