Customer reviews

on 8 July 2014
easy peasy to do, super quick & lovely colour for a short while but washes out. so i won;t be using it again.
because I used coconut oil to protect it beforehand at least my hair isn't damaged but it lightened it of course which is permanent and annoying. I've gone back to semi permanent/temporary colour as at least this is gentle and doesn't leave a regrowth mark.
on 11 June 2014
L'oreal's perfect 10 permanent dye has to be one of, if not the best on the market. I love the comb attachment that comes with it! The Black 2 colour is a lovely black - a very natural shade, with a beautiful shine. If you're going black haired for the first time - I Definately recommend this product and colour.
on 5 June 2014
It worked in 10 mins :) really did! Good colour but has faded a little! The after wash made my hair greasy
on 9 January 2015
Great item I love this perfect 10 permanent hair dye and will be using it again. Just 10 min and then wash it out is fantastic. I used it over dark brown and bleached streak's and got a lovely burnished copper look(not as vibrant as the picture on the packet). My hair has been a mess for the last 6 months, bleached and broken after a disastrous hair salon visit. So I was doubtful as to how this would turn out but it was lovely result. I have high sensitivity to hair dye but so far iv been Ok with this product. The smell nearly knocked me out though and I kept running into the next room and back like a mad woman trying to get away from the fumes! I'm glad I persevered as like I say, the result is even better then I could have hoped for.
UPDATE - If you live in the UK Super drug have this in at the moment for £2.50p. Colours are limited but its worth a look as they may have it. Recommend this product.
on 9 July 2013
I have only recently started dying my grey hair and have tried a few different brands and colours, including having it done in the salon. I have found this product to not only be the easiest to apply, but it is a "true" brown in my opinion. It seems a true dark brown is hard to come by... So many "browns" come out looking black or have far too much red in them, but this one is a lovely shade of brown and it didn't blacken the ends of my hair. Even when I had it done in the salon it came out looking black instead of a true brown, so I'm thrilled to finally have my dark brown back. The fact that it only takes 10 minutes is amazing! It really did only take 10 minutes and it covered my grey hair very well. I'm curious how long it will last, but so far it really is PERFECT! Well done!
on 19 November 2014
I really did need to dye my roots as greys sprouting, not nice look I could not afford the salon so I had researched some colours as usually blondes and browns, I had to do something so I went for it and I was worried it would be yellow or orange, I was very surprised as it really did work (I was shocked how blonde it went without bleach) it does what it says, it can get messy with the comb it did what it said and it looks as if have highlights all over and great condition, I am so happy I saved £80 I still would go back to tone it down when builds up at salon as do not suit block colour, for me to leave feedback on this I had to as vey pleasantly surprised, I do like it and will stick to it, all the feedback helped a lot thanks to all, I would definitely recommend this if you love to be very blonde my hair was fairly dark at roots and did have blondes in already its just all blended well and hope it dosent go too brassy after while Ill have to buy the products to keep it looking good, I have thick overgrown bob and it made it really soft even when straightened it I don't use too often as damages hair, it goes wavy but its made me feel alive again as been very unwell it made me feel better so thanks to nice and easy lightest blonde perfect 10 it does what it says ..........................: ) Just needs a cut now!!
on 6 December 2014
Amazing product! Having had my hair bleach high lighted professionally for years it had gone a block colour and patchy with regrowth. I couldn't afford to go to the salon and had an inch at least of dark blonde regrowth. I did research online about dying bleached hair darker blonde and chose the natural medium blonde shade. I did a strand test ( I was scared as when I tried home dye before it went orange!) and was pleased, so i did the whole head and I was amazed! My hair is the same colour with all my roots the same colour at the ends. It's shockingly even and I think it's better than the hairdresser could do! I won't ever stop using this product. My hair has gone from bleached and uneven to perfect in no time. I can't recommend it highly enough! I have a natural blonde colour - love it!
on 28 October 2013
This is exactly the colour I was after. I think this is the shade I used to use when the product was first out, but along the way they seem to have made dark auburn very dark crimson , this one is great!
I like this product because:
It gives shine to my hair
1. does not dry my hair up like some hair products
2. No dark colour on towels or cloths or accidently on hands.
on 1 April 2011
I tried Medium Ash Blonde 7.5A,on light brown hair with highlights,This was very easy to apply. I have got natural red tones in my hair which i wanted to get rid of and the box said it would minimise these,and it did. My hair colour is the same as on the box and in lovely condition and only took 10 mins!
I would reccomend this product and will be using it again.