Triton 5 Position Shower Head - Chrome
Colour: Chrome|Style: Stand Alone|Change

on 9 December 2016
Needed a replacement as my shower head was all furred up with limescale and I wanted one with different settings. The softest setting which is like fine rain is ideal for showering down my little boy as he has sensitive skin. The jet setting is very powerful and I only use it for rinsing the bath after it's been cleaned as I think it might remove my skin. Easy to fit and no problems with it at all.
on 10 September 2017
Had really low water pressure coming from shower which couldn’t be fixed by replacing shower. Got one of these and pressure much better. One setting it comes blasting out which is amazing considering it was almost dripping out of the old shower head. Definitely recommend if someone has really poor water pressure.
on 14 July 2016
These are fantastic shower heads. I've bought three of them now (two in chrome, one in white, though they're otherwise identical). My oldest one is three years old and is in perfect condition (though I live in a soft water area). The switching mechanism is fantastically smooth, and the different sprays all work well - not had any blockages.
on 25 February 2016
I decided to go mad and bought a £32 shower head to replace one of these that had got scaled up too badly to clean properly. The £32 started leaking after a few days and caused water pressure problems. I ordered another of these and just clean it out every week or so. It works perfectly. You need to get the hang of taking it apart and putting it back together to clean it out but it only takes a couple of minutes. I'd definitely recommend this.
on 16 June 2017
Early days yet as I have only had one shower but I love it! Much better than the one I had. Water comes out of all holes at last! It does have some other settings but I wont be using those. Easy to fit, just unscrewed the original and screwed this one one. I didnt see a rubber washer but there was already one on the fitting I had. Great value!
on 6 August 2017
Its a show head and a pretty good one for the price. I really like the adjust settings, which give a really nice set of changes from soft rain to "You Will Be Cleaned" firehose.
Delivered in good time and condition and fitted in seconds.
on 13 July 2017
Replaced a Mira showerhead where the water was shooting in the wrong direction - and it didn't need descaling because I did that.
This has several spray settings - but stand back! as one or two are quite strong. The quality is good, I prefer it to my original which has
flat sides - this is rounded. It fits the holder exactly right. I would definitely go for this again.
on 17 July 2017
I've got a Triton shower but despite cleaning the head the flow didn't seem to be as good as it should be so I thought I'd give this one ago. Have been very impressed - simple to fit and gives a great flow of water. I haven't even tried the different settings as the original one is just what I need. Would definitely recommend.
on 18 May 2017
Hated this - my shower's not the most powerful and this made it worse, bought a Mira Beat instead and it's perfect.
on 15 October 2017
Good quality head, feels robust, and a good choice of spray patterns. However the handle isn't that easy to grip - it's very slim, and of course is slippery when wet - so could do with being a bit chunkier and having something more grippy on it. I've bought a rubber tube to put around it.