on 4 December 2017
When being installed by plumber he found that two plastic rear entry elbows were missing from pack. Called Triton and asked them to replace the missing elbows. Triton refused saying they would not deliver these parts to Ireland, although apparently it is OK to sell the shower itself in Ireland.

So, shower was delivered incomplete & Triton refused to correct the issue. Totally rubbish customer service by a group of jobsworth employees.

The Triton website says "Not only are our products world class, so is our customer services. We're here to help and support you..........." Well, no they aren't.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
Great shower and straight replacement for our existing shower but we had two faulty units delivered. The first one after a very tricky installation (they are difficult to remove) would hunt like there was air trapped inside. Even after purging it on installation. The flow rate was very low and the flow control wouldn't do anything. So my husband contacted Amazon who were fantastic and sent out a replacement whilst the faulty one was left in place. If they hadn't we wouldn't have had any water supply in the house! So the second one arrived and after wrestling with the faulty one to remove it the new one went in no problem. After purging (with the power removed) my husband turned it on but nothing happened. Unbelievable!! Head in hands he decided to wiggle the cables connecting the front panel and it sprang into life. So it was a faulty/loose connector. So to troubleshoot he took the front panel from the first faulty unit and installed it and everything worked perfectly. So we emailed Amazon and called Triton to let them know what we had done. Big mistake, as after asking for our address the lady at Triton told my husband they warranty was now void as he had 'modified' the unit. Even though their technical adviser had no issues with this the previous day.
This was the last straw and my husband complained. They pulled the call from the previous day and then agreed to send out an engineer to replace the panel a few days later. On arrival all was well until he removed the panel and sucked in a huge gasp of air. He told my husband that because he hadn't used the supplied plastic 90 degree elbows that connect the hot and cold water supplies, Triton Engineers could not work on it in future and the warranty was effectively void. Now the original shower was fitted when the house was built 17 years ago, and the plumber brazed 90 degree copper piping angles to the pipes. At the time, the plastic adaptors would only have been a suggestion for convenience, not a requirement.
We bought a Triton shower as it would be a straight replacement but it turns out that to have a valid warranty we would have to call out a plumber to adjust the pipework. Well if that's the case, in future we'll just buy something else.
on 3 March 2017
I bought 2 off these. I worked and one didn't. It needed an engineers visit to replace the motor that took about 3 weeks. The look good, but I think my old Bristains were more powerful and a little quieter. Also the little cover on the temperature knob comes off. Had to use blue tack to stick them on! The shower head is quite big so its more like heavy rain than water jets when your in the shower.
on 26 November 2017
Possibly one of the best power showers I have ever fitted. Been a plumber for over thirty years and for the price I genially feel this is one of the best power showers out there.
on 17 April 2018
Bought this to replace an earlier example that expired due to scale build up after twelve years of hard use. Fortunately the internal design has not changed and it was very easy to swap the old unit out and replace it with the new one. Because the pump is mounted on a stud wall it is fairly noisy in operation but not objectionably so. The shower rail and head are of reasonable quality and the instructions supplied are easy to follow. The unit works best when located close to a hot water cylinder. If the supply pipes are long or go through several bends it can restrict the flow. Whilst not as powerful as more expensive power showers with a separate pump, it is more than enough for me. The thermostatic operation works well and most people should find it easy to use.
on 16 November 2017
Second one received and this one was faulty as well. First one was leaking from the filter pump connections. I had returned the first one, but had the second one fixed rather than return again, as the fault was only noticed when commissioning. At that point it was easier to replace the faulty wire circuit than remove the entire unit again, as it necessitated draining the cold water tanks. Would not recommend buying these from the warehouse.
On the plus side the unit itself is easy to install and connect.
on 30 April 2017
I bought this to replace a previous shower which had broken. The heat setting is easy to set or change and the simple on off button provides a great shower. If you like a gentle or hard shower it's easy to turn up or down the water flow. I am very pleased with this shower.
on 17 December 2016
i can't comment on how easy it was to install as my husband installed it but as for using it I can comment! it is fantastic, good sized shower head with a high enough water pressure, temperature scale is brilliant. Plus this is so much quieter than the one we had which is brilliant! Definitely worth buying.
on 25 February 2018
Bought as a replacement shower for my similar one that died after 10 years. Identical in fitment, just removed the old one, and clipped this one in its place.
on 27 March 2018
Bought to replace an identical shower which was starting to fail due to (I think) hard water in our area. We'd been happy with the old shower - installed in 2012 - so went for the same one again. The new one is MUCH quieter than our old unit which is a pleasant surprise. Works exactly as expected, a very good shower for the money in my opinion.