on 24 January 2013
good strong and useful cd box and will kep the cds clean.
big gripe though was the postage charge £5.95 from big dug, more than the price of the box. so advise you to look at other sellers deals etc.
on 25 July 2012
I wanted a couple of boxes for my CD overflow. These boxes are big enough to get a good number (around 50, but reduced if you have double CD boxes and wide enough for LP replica covers without cramping) but not so big they get too heavy to handle. Being clear plastic, I printed a label to put inside at the outward facing end, so I can see clearly what's in each box. Fit nicely under a pine frame bed, so I'm happy they are dust free and protected and my wife is happy as it's a lot tidier in the spare room. Recommended.
on 6 January 2015
In my opinion this box was never designed specifically for CD/DVD storage, it is just something it could be used for. The CD/DVDs do not fit snugly within the internal space, the depth is greater than required and there are no separators. The manufacture of the box is good as would be expected of a plastic box and the lid fits well.
on 12 January 2013
An ideal way to store the CDs we rarel listen to and have digitalised. Safe and secure.

Packaging slightly excessive!
on 30 December 2013
Had a huge clear out and kept just a tiny proportion of my CD collection, needed something unobtrusive to store my remaining CDs in. This box does the job of storing the CDs, protects them from dust and sits at the back of a shelf without advertising itself.

Excellent for home storage and excellent value.
on 5 February 2014
I have a number of these storage boxes and find them very sturdy and light, just the job in keeping all my cd's safe and tidy. The delivery is very fast and packaged well, the price is also good and I would recommend them.
on 19 April 2015
It is perfect for all my crafting cd's and videos an extremely strong box and the service fromthis company was brilliant, it was well packeged and arrived withing days of my ordering it. Another bonus is that it fits into a small space.
on 22 January 2016
These boxes are just the thing for storing cd's. The are strong, stackable and do as it said on the web site. They are a good purchase at a good price.
on 14 June 2013
I bought this to use when we go on our French Caravan Holiday's - we just throw in the cd's and don't even need to unpack them at the other end, just carry the box into the Mobile Home it holds more than enough for a 2 week break, and it was delivered the next day, Brilliant
on 28 December 2013
Excellent, quick delivery, good value, easy to fit and worked perfectly. This was a lot cheaper to do than getting them from the local DIY Store.

See one answered question