on 9 December 2016
I love the career mode, I think it is fantastic. The graphics are unbelievable for a handheld console. The game-play, background music, and challenges posed related to your difficulty is superb.

My only two criticisms are that there is a huge difference between Professional difficulty and World Class. I thus lost 9-0 to Manchester City when I was Blackburn Rovers on World Class. However, I can easily beat them 3-1 on Professional.

Lastly, and this really bothers me when playing my games in career mode because I happen to lose a few because of it and it affects my title push. When I am in possession of the ball, the computer (not computer opponent) will sometimes hit the ball when I have not pressed any buttons and thus my team loses possession of the ball.

I'd like to know if this has happened to anybody else when playing this game?
on 24 April 2012
When it comes to playing games I always find myself spending more time on either Fifa or Pro Evo than any other type of game. So far that has been the case with my PS Vita.

I originally bought a Nintendo 3DS because that was the best handheld console to play Fifa on. Not long after and the PS Vita was released! I compared the two and there is really no comparison. The size of the screen, processing power and touch capabilities were all too much to resist.

On to the game. I have just completed my first season in career mode and love it every bit as much as I did at the start. Surprisingly by favourite thing about the game is being able to use the back panel as a goal. When in a shooting position you just treat the back panel as a goal and touch what part you are aiming for. The power is determined by how long you touch the panel for.

I've not really used the touch screen much when playing, I find touching the screen blocks a lot of what is going on and makes it harder. The controls are perfectly fine for me, although I can see the touch screen being good for through balls.

The below is how I would rate the game on a scale of 1 to 10.

Graphics 9. The split scenes are very good, although players faces aren't very accurate.

Sound 8. A lot better than it used to be, commentary is now bearable!

Game play 8. Very smooth with just the odd drop in frame rates sometimes.

Longevity 9. Lots of game modes, online functions and career modes.
on 14 July 2012
I brought my Vita and a few games as I was travelling long haul and got bored with poor on-plane entertainment.

Fifa was the first game I played as I have it on my Xbox 360. And I have to say in most aspects it is a better game.

There were alot of annoyances in the console version and many of them have been dealt with here, some remain but it is much better. Things like random red cards from quality tackles teleporting goal keepers to save shots etc.

The one real annoyance with this game is the "super human" skill of certain players. Andy Carrol, Rooney and some others cannot be tackled and have all the skills and tricks and can run from anywhere on the pitch and if they do not pass they will almost definately score. Andy Carrol rinsed me in 12 minutes (on match clock) I was 3 nil down and I had not touched the ball once for the first goal. They kicked off, ran in and out of every player I had with every trick in the world and lobbed my keeper who was stood on the line but could not save it as it was Carrol. Next goal, I get fouled shortly after kick off, no foul given Carrol picks up the ball near the half way line runs through everyone and kicks it from near the corner of the box and in. Goal 3 was a replica of goal 2.

Apart from meeting the odd "super human" this game is fantastic, it can be played very tactically and against equal opponents on world class you get some really close games. There are some given easy scores which you can most of the time get in a game so actually losing can be avoided if you are not bothered how you score/win.

The career mode is pretty complete and is a true epic feature of a handheld footie game. It makes the game feel so much like the console version that I have not used the console version since I've had it.

Graphics are fantastic, controls are easy and the rear touch pad makes the scoring element even more satisfying when you blast in a 30 yard screamer to exactly where you placed. The commentory can be a bit repeative but that is the same for all EA sport games.

All in all if you have a Vita and you have some (even small) interest in football or football games this is a must.

Fifa 13 for Vita I am sure will be out soon, but I struggle to see where much improvement can come from so don't bother waiting and enjoy this game now before EA do something silly and ruin it.
on 5 July 2012
Overall this game was very good, a mixture of FIFA 11/12 for PS3/XBOX.

I love the new innovative features like touching the screen to pass, so you can control exactly where you want to pass, you can still use the buttons if you prefer. I love using the back touch pad to shoot, for example touch top right of touch pad, and your player will aim for the top right corner of the goal, so it makes it much easier to aim. Yet again if you don't like using this, buttons can be used.

The only slight problems I found is that it didn't contain the Ultimate Team mode but didn't bother me too much as I can play that on the PS3. Another is that you couldn't sync your virtual pro, so if you've made an amazing virtual pro on your PS3, you'll have to start again on your Vita.

Overall it's a good game, very similar to FIFA's on consoles, just with the additional features mentioned above, that you can take on the go. I bought this game mainly for when I'm on the go as you can easily play the offline game for many hours, whereas once you complete other games, they get boring to redo.
on 20 October 2013
Can't stop playing this game, it's really good! The thing that sets it apart from an ordinary fifa game is the option to use the touch pads to shoot and pass. Whilst using the back touch pad on the vita is great for shooting, passing isn't that great using the front touch pad. But overall it's a good game
on 16 September 2015
Great service and product as usual from the seller I've become a fan of zoverstock son here all there used/very good items are of excellent quality and look brand new!
on 1 July 2016
good game i was supervised how good the game was for a portable console very good graphics and story.
on 15 April 2017
It's an alright FIFA game for on the go.
on 2 January 2014
Having had a husband addicted to Fifa 2012 I was concerned that switching over to a Vita playstation he might be dissapointed by this version.

Judging by the amount of time he has spent playing this over Christmas both the Vita and Fifa are a huge hit.
on 13 September 2016
Good product for the price!