on 20 November 2013
Be warned! This is an old version of the product. It is being sold by an unauthorised supplier. You will therefore not be able to register your item for the manufacturers two year warranty. I found this out when I tried to register mine. The manufacturer advised that they no longer support this model.

The product works really well. Well made and great idea. Now I just need to decide whether to send this one back and get a new version..
on 21 May 2013
Good sound, bass was better than expected. All cyclists should use these to allow them to hear traffic. Highly recommend for thosecwith tiny ears too
on 17 October 2013
These headphones are great if you are an outdoor person and want to hear whats going on around you whilst still listening to your tunes.. ie cycling, running. They are light weight and quite comfy but do not buy these if you require excellent sounding headphones. Dont get me wrong they are more than adequate but not brilliant and the idea that you don't wear them in your ears but on your skull is weird but still cool. If the sound was a touch better then I would have given them 5 stars but they are still worth the money. On a safety note because you can hear things around you then these are highly recommended.
on 25 March 2014
I have bought two pairs of bluetooth headphones before this wired set. The bluetooth ones stopped working after a couple of weeks, there is something not right with the re-charging mechanism, as it would show that the headphones were charging, but then they would not work when disconnected from the charger. So..both these had to go back and I ordered a set of wired ones, which for now are working perfectly and charge properly. They are comfortable to wear, even with hearing aids, which is why I got them in the first place, So far...So good. I have not given them a five star rating as I would like to test their reliability over a longer period of time.
on 24 May 2014
I had such high hopes for these headphones when I discovered them, and couldn't understand why everyone wouldn't have such fantastically conceived headphones... and then I tried them out and found out why. They just didn't work! The only sound I heard was audible and not transmitted through my jaw. Just putting my fingers in my ears confirmed as much. The higher volumes to achieve only a little jaw transmission completely made them redundant as everyone else is inconvenienced with my music. It took less than 30mins before they were returned. Total scam.
on 13 March 2014
These headphones work fine have good sound. I don't like wearing headphones outside because the loss of hearing makes me feel at risk... These are great full clear sound and still able to hear what is going on in the world, people can speak to you normally etc I have tried using just one in ear from in ear headphones these are so much better.
When I need to replace them I will get the cordless version. I can't praise these enough.
on 1 January 2014
Bought these for use running and cycling. Have found the combination of being able to hear acceptable sound and listen for traffic to be fantastic. Today's run was very wet indeed but no ill effects on these phones.

Would recommend.

*** Edit - unfortunately battery life has proved to be an issue. Charging problematic and then only holds charge for a limited period of time ***
on 20 January 2014
Fits well, excellent sound quality whilst increasing awareness of traffic etc... Easy charging through USB connection. One drawback is that there is no battery level indicator so difficult to know when needs charging. I find battery lasts at least 5-6 hrs though so not a major problem. Only used for listening to music so can't comment on microphone quality.
on 15 December 2013
His would be a good product as they worked great for a while but myomeres kept switching itself off after about 30 seconds and I had only had it a month
on 1 January 2014
These were purchased for my teen son who has tinnitus. He says they are great as they mean he can hear music without his tinnitus spoiling the sound.