Format: DVD|Change

on 3 April 2014
This was purchased for me as a Mother's Day gift....and after watching it I have to say it's one of the best gifts I've had.
I've been a fan of Idina Menzel since the "Rent" days but have never seen any of her "Live" shows, and was completely blown away by it.
I was brought to tears several times during the DVD; the "No day but today" number was so poignant, and her unaccompanied, and no mic number demonstrated just how wonderful and talented entertainer she is.
There were a number of time where Idina herself shed a tear during the DVD and for me, this just goes to show how much the songs, music and lyrics mean to her.
To those people who say that she just "shouts instead of sings" - I'm afraid that you are mistaken. This DVD has such a range of songs, different styles, genres, and shows how versatile a singer she is.
The added bonus of the late and great Marvin Hamlisch makes this DVD even more special.
Interspersed with stories from Idina's past - some funny, others slightly more serious - this DVD is simply stunning and enchanting.....just like the lovely Idina Menzel herself.
on 16 June 2013
I have been an admirer of Idina Menzel since " Wicked " , so was very keen to see her in this t.v special, in concert .. I was not disappointed .. she is an amazingly tallented lady, and I will now be adding her c.d's to my music collection .. and of course, any further d.v.d. performances which she may release in the future .. this is a grteat buy .. highly reccommended.
on 27 April 2014
I love when she performs live with a whole orchestra and she's hilarious with her little antics and stories in between the songs. And with the late great Marvin Hamlisch, they both make such a funny duo. Would definitely recommend!
on 9 June 2014
Very fast delivering an excellent condition of the item!

If you're a fan of Idina Menzel's work this is definitely a must have!
on 24 February 2013
very good and relaxing.
good service.taste not for all I like it but the friends say she is shouting instead of singing
on 25 January 2015
Watched it after listening to the associated CD. Extremely good DVD makes me look forwards to seeing her live in June.
on 30 July 2013
I already had the album, this has extra tracks and is just fabulous! Love her, is well worth a watch.
on 23 October 2012
As a fan of Idina, from her many musicals to Glee, I found this dvd most delightful. From her amazing stunning vocals (as always) to her anecdotes and stories in between songs, she had me laughing and crying. Idina's work always moves me and I would recommend this dvd to any fan, or any newcomers to her work who want to get a taste of what she's about.
on 20 November 2012
After going to see her at Manchester watching the DVD is just as enjoyable, it captures the moments well and the way she interacts with her audience.
Well worth the buy this DVD
on 19 February 2015
Thought it would be better