on 10 July 2015
I purchased this in the hope of using it on my son. The description online says nothing regarding children so I was happy that I could use it on him. When the item arrived it clearly states on the back not suitable for children. Disappointing that I spent nearly £7+p&p and now not able to use it! More information required online please!
17 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 December 2015
Love this product! Amazing value for money! I have bleached platinum blonde hair and very pale skin and usually burn my parting when away! Product is a tad greasy but is not in any way a turn off from the product as it is so effective. Perfect size for your beach bag! Worth every penny.
9 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2017
Great smell and protection
. People say I am bald but my head doesn't burn now. Used in Barcelona in 25 all day and was great. Handy size for handbags and works to protect coloured hair too. Must have
4 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2015
My family and I have been using this product for quite a few years on holiday abroad, and at home. we have never suffered any scalp problems or sunburn. I am very happy to recommend it.
9 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2016
Smelt amazing, wasn't greasy and protected my scalp. First year I didn't burn my head and have to endure flakey peeling scalp!!! Put this one just once in the morning and lasted for the 10 day holiday with probably enough to do another week!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2014
We purchase this product prior to going on holiday each year and use it for the whole family.I am quite thin on top, and spend a lot of time in the sun, but suffer no problems with sun using this product.
11 people found this helpful
on 16 October 2016
Does what it should. I have very fine hair and my head Burns very easily, not a good look! It does make my hair greasy but when I'm on holiday my hair tends to look awful anyway! Better to have bad hair on holiday and a scalp which isn't peeling on your return. Smells good
3 people found this helpful
on 30 July 2017
Ok so it does leave your hair a little greasy but I have a little one who just will not keep a hat on and is very fair. This stuff has meant he hasn't even a top ch of sun colour in his head let alone sun burn. Definitely does the job and a bit of greasy hair I can totally live with if it means my little one isn't getting sun burn!
on 6 September 2017
This saved my life on holiday this year, I always burn my head in the sun and this year I didn't at all. It also meant that I could wear my hair in styles with a parting without having to worry. It generally doesn't leave your hair too greasy, although after a few top ups in the day it can build up.
on 11 May 2017
I have dark hair and it looks instantly greasy when I apply this to my parting. It's a thin oil so hair just soaks it right up. I could never imagine spraying it straight on! Really disappointed.
One person found this helpful