BRITA Marella Water Filter Jug, 2.4 L - Rose
Size: 2.4 L|Style Name: Filter Jug|Colour: Rose|Change
Price:£22.00 - £23.71

on 16 March 2014
Cant go wrong with a Brita. I was replacing the larger white coloured filter jug that unfortunately I melted the base off of, on my electric hob, but that's life : )

Selected this replacement as the larger model was at that time v expensive on Amazon and the smaller jugs were showing cheaper. I wanted to stick to the Brita as I had a stash of maxtra cartridges - tip - buy when on offer!! Plus I have been satisfied with the filtering ability and longevity of the cartridges. And cartridges are widely recyclable, you can check the Brita UK website for participating retailers.

This lavender model was not the cheapest, which would have been red, but I felt that this cool colour was more appropriate for water and suits the decor of my kitchen.

Its a jolly item that is easy on the eye and I much prefer this colour, actually a fairly strong purple, and the jug is tinted too. Over the clinical white. This lavender is more forgiving of marks etc.

Recommend unconditionally.
on 16 May 2017
I brought this due to us taking our existing one to our holiday home. It is slightly different to the previous one but we like it and a much bigger
filter holder. So far it is doing the job and great to have the filter indicator working. That is the only fault of filters, they eventually run out of battery and no way to replace.
on 19 October 2017
so the guide on the jug does not work, despite pressing it and putting in new filters so no way of telling if the filters need changing, and cannot find a way to contact the seller about this, also lid of jug a bit rattelly and come off at times, over all dissapointing
on 29 November 2016
This jug is as expected, well built etc. Although don't expect mint green (minus a star!)...it's more grass green or spearmint green. That got me in trouble with the missus...but we are more than happy with the purchase.
on 17 August 2017
Having seen the effects of plastic waste in the water, we replaced plastic bottled water for this. Transformed our health and removed plastic bottle waste. Win Win !!
on 29 July 2015
I'm very happy with this Brita filta, bought this one to replace my previous jug which was broken accidently. The water filters through quickly and is a good size for my needs, hot drinks and cooking, and also helps to keep kettle scale at bay. I love the different colours and the price was very good too.
on 23 June 2016
It was way overdue that i bought a new water filter because my other one of the same brand is slightly tired and worn out!!....This Brita Marella Water Filter uses a bigger cartridge so you can really notice the difference.... A must buy,
on 11 October 2017
Fab jug and in use all day long. Really convenient size in or out of the fridge and aesthetically very stylish too & love the green lid.
on 27 April 2017
Great. New pattern with the filler cap at the rear so that you can pour when the top section is still full.
on 19 November 2017
Very nice indeed, a good colour and capacity - and fits in the door of the fridge. What more can you ask?!