on 27 June 2014
Bought this for my nephew who was a week old and it fit him perfectly. When he was born he came out like Superman - one fist first - so the nickname Superman sort of stuck and this was the perfect gift! It's bright, nice soft material and looks great! He seems to love it and his parents definitely love it so am very glad I found this, by pure chance when searching for 'Superman'
on 12 June 2014
I don't think this babygro is very well made. The feet on the suit are too small in comparison to the rest of the outfit and there are no fastenings on the neck. It's not impossible to put on by any means but for ease of use I would expect soem snap fastening near the neck.

On the upside, it washes well and looks cute on my little boy!
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2016
I love this onesie on my son. Its really well made and looks amazing on a baby. I have recommended this to many other new parents because it looks so much fun. Little bit more expensive than you would pay for a normal onesie but worth it for special occasions to inject a bit of fun to proceedings.
on 11 April 2018
As described and good value
on 10 May 2013
My sister loves superman and when she has a little boy i could not resist. He looks so amazing in this outfit. It is great quality and comfy as well as looking the cutest thing ever. Would highly recommend
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 March 2018
Brilliant thank you
on 16 July 2016
This is a lovely little sleep suit. The material is soft. Sizing is good. Only downside is it has bobbled very quickly (after to wears and one wash), so it already looks worn.
on 23 June 2013
This item arrived in good time and was well packaged.
I bought it for Sam, my grandson who is just over 5 months.
His mum Grace said it was really nice, although she thought it a bit big for 6-9 months.which isn't a problem as he will grow into it.
on 10 August 2017