on 5 December 2014
This has been an absolute hit with my 8 year iod daughter so far!! I paid £9.95 for this before Xmas and it was a bargain. The things will be played with over and over and our Barbie looks very well dressed so far!
on 31 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter has she'd asked for barbie for christmas & it was nice for her to have loads accessories ready for the new dolls I also bought one from the super market that was on sale after christmas that had different accessories Now the barbies have more shoe's then me :(
on 1 November 2013
Bought similar last year for neice and have bought 2 this year for both neices, they are Barbie mad and will love this.
on 12 January 2014
Disappointed - we accumulated a pile of plastic rubbish throughout December. Even my 5 year old daughter lost interest after a couple of days.

To be fair contents were as described, but somehow I was expecting better quality.
on 11 December 2013
My great Granddaughter loves this.....also her Mum liked the idea of it being a 'Chocolate Free Advent Calender'
would definately recommend
on 7 November 2013
We have had one of these calendars before and they are a must for any barbie fan. I am glad they changed the contents otherwise no worth buying the same
on 9 December 2013
My 8 year daughter absolutely loves this calendar. She cannot wait to see what she is going to add to Barbie's wardrobe on a daily basis. I would thoroughly recommend.
on 5 December 2013
Bargain price and super item.
Has a barbie accossery behind every door - so far she has had a pair of shoes, a phone, a handbag and a dress!
Perfect!
on 10 October 2014
My daughter loves barbie, so this looks perfect for her calendar this year. Lots of nice trinkets for her to receive each day. She will be over the moon.
on 3 January 2016
My daughter loves this. Lots of cute accessories for her Barbies, she couldn't wait to open each door. Will definitely get one next year.