on 30 January 2014
My 2 year old daughter showed off a bit too much with this bag but it kept her happy and occupied on a long flight to the caribbean.
Happy days,good product and happy with service.
on 8 January 2013
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas, and she loves it! Seems to be very well manufactured and the design is great. She can't wait to now use it.
on 26 October 2013
I expected this product to be quite cheap in quality because it was such a reasonable price. I researched other stores selling similar products and their travel bags were much more expensive. I wanted a travel bag for my daughter with a retractable handle, wheels and a separate front compartment, and this product ticks all the boxes. The bag is a good size, the font is plastic, so can be wiped clean if required and it has a nicely coloured design. There is also a small net compartment on the side that would fit a small drinks bottle.
on 25 February 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old daughter for when she stays over at her grandparents. It's very well made and large enough for 2 or 3 days worth of clothes. She loves it. It seems very good quality but we'll have to see how it wears over time.
on 27 May 2013
I bought for my Granddaughter and she loves it and has started packing for her holiday in May and typical girl she is taking everything that she can fit in it, I think my Daughter had better tell her now it's her responsibility to push it!
on 25 February 2014
granddaughter loves it could not wait to use for holiday so went away for weekend and itwas bigger enough for her vlithes
on 8 May 2014
Bought as a birthday present.
It Looks just as described although not using it until July.
Very light in weight
on 9 February 2014
very cheap materials the handle is broken and the wheels stuck just after the first week. lost of time and money
on 22 December 2014
zip broke after a couple of months.