on 22 February 2014
Bought this for my 1 year old Lab - 1 star for delivery - always good from Amazon.
2nd star for making us laugh - opened the box - put treats in the correct place - showed Ralphie (the lab) how to use - he just looked at us - picked it up - turned it upside down and all the treats fell out. He promptly eat them all and ran off with the toy - which got thoroughly chewed!

Sorry - not worth the money!
on 30 May 2013
My dogs love it and my only problem is getting them to take turns at finding the treat. One dog is smarter than the other, finds it and retrieves it each time.
on 6 February 2013
My puppy loves this, she has great fun getting the treats, or so she thinks... I put dried biscuits in it which is food. Bless her she's not to know
on 12 January 2015
my 7 month old puppy adores this puzzle so much. he is constantly checking it to see if there are any treats inside and when he has checked one part he puts the lid down. he also decided he wants to eat all of his meals from it instead of his bowl.

he figured out how to use this puzzle the moment we gave it to him, so it has not been so much of a puzzle for him, but he loves it and I plan to get him more advanced puzzles soon.
on 17 November 2015
Not exactly what I was expecting, I thought the flaps on the ends would pop up when pushed with the paw, but they lift, I can see this being on its side more, through frustration of not getting treats out. With hours of practice I'm sure they will get the hang of it. Otherwise a fantastic evening brain training dog toy.
on 8 November 2013
Very robust puzzle which survives the dishwasher. A fairly simple challenge now for our Welsh Sheepdog but it's still better than giving her treats directly since she has to sniff them out and lift the flaps.
on 9 January 2013
waste of money,my gsd picked it up and shock it till the treats fell out,took him about 10 seconds.I thought maybe it was just my dog but my mums yorkie did the same .would not reccommend
on 25 April 2014
Arrived on time , well packaged,and fairly robust.
I use my dogs favourite treats and he now gets really excited when I put one in the top. he then uses his sense of smell to find the treat and cannot wait to get the next one.
Great product. Would recommend to anyone with a dog.
on 3 September 2014
My puppy loves this - it really keeps her occupied and engaged and she can spend ages hunting for kibble. We use it as part of her crate training and she gets very excited when she sees it coming out of the cupboard.
on 18 August 2014
Purchased for my food-driven medium-sized dog. It's a good toy but unlike some others it requires supervision and interaction from dog's owner, which is not a disadvantage. I play with my dog by holding the toy down in place and encouraging him to try to gently lift the flaps by nose or teeth rather than pawing it like crazy or turning it upside down. He managed to dislocate one of the flaps easily but it wasn't damaged and could be put back in. Not sure how much play it will survive but so far so good.