Customer reviews

on 9 December 2014
Bought for my daughter's birthday. Lots to make in the pack, so generally good value. My daughter is pleased with it, but I would say it's not really suitable for everyday play. The Great Devourer is a little top heavy due to the size of it's head, and if not laid out properly has a tendency to tip forwards, which then means a rebuild, and that doesn't go down well! The dragon is impressive once completed, but again is almost a little too 'fragile' for day to day play. There are a few sections, the tail for example, where bits come off rather too easily. Overall, pleased with the purchase, but almost more of a model to be displayed on a shelf than a play thing in my opinion.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2012
This is the MOST AMAZINg lego set we have ever made!!!
It is fabulous.
The instructions are reallly excellent and very easy to follow.
Its perfect for an 8 year old who has had previous experience of jigsaw puzzles and who is able to concentrate well.
There are a couple of annoying weak connections on the wings where heavy parts hang of a flimsy connection that keeps coming undone! (we are considering superglue to keep it together).
Otherwise can't fault it. It looks stunning and everyone who sees it, including adults,is knocked out by it!
All our boy's friends envy him greatly for having it.
it provides endless hours and days of entertainment, even when unfinished.
It does take quite a few DAYS to make it.
The lego figures that come with it are fantastic too - with loads of interesting features and weapons.
I recommend it very very highly.
Don't buy it for a child younger than 8 though - and be prepared to help make it, even if its just in a supporting role, for reassurance.
10 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2016
My 7yr son loved this lego set which was tricky to build at times and so he needed help. Hours of entertainment had by him though as he replayed his favourite moments in ninjago.
on 6 December 2012
I'm 8 yrs old and I saved up my money (and some of mummy's) and bought this because I'd seen in a few comics and I'm a BIG fan of Ninjago. I wasn't disappointed at all. It was bigger than I expected, took longer to build than I thought it would. The figures are really cool and the Serpentine Generals are brilliant and I didn't know that the Great Devourers mouth would open so was particu;lar;y impressed with that.
on 23 December 2016
Handy stocking fillier
on 29 March 2014
This is the MOST Amazing Lego set we have ever made!!!
It is fabulous.
The instructions are really excellent and very easy to follow.
Its perfect for my 8 year old daughter !
on 29 February 2016
really great quality very pleased
on 28 January 2015
Excellent construction toy, though pricey, but cheapest from here.
on 23 March 2013
Purchased for my son for his 7th birthday he absolutely loved it. He found it easy to complete and was very pleased with the result. A great large dargon to play with once assembled.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 January 2018
the lego box set was a great hit