on 6 March 2015
What a great book all the hauntings are true,the hauntings are not all about buildings,or castles,but all around us.The author writes about first hand accounts,the dead are trying to communicate with us, through tv etc,i bought the book for my wife ANNAY,she,is into ghosts and hunting,ANNAY has her own ghost hunting kit,when I gave her the book she had a hard job to stop reading it,very often goes of ghost hunting.
on 31 August 2015
An interesting and thought provoking read. If you are "new" to books about ghosts and the paranormal this book would be a nice, well structured and easy introduction into a very complex subject.
on 15 June 2016
Gave up on this book when to my great disappointment the author credited James Van Praggh's film Living with the Dead, as a true account. How anyone could be taken in by this Hollywood fiction is beyond my comprehension. There is not a shred of evidence to support Paul Roland's claim for the authenticity of these events. If I hadn't got Roland's book on kindle, I would at least have the satisfaction of dumping it in the bin where it belongs.
on 2 August 2015
Great stories that will keep you captivated. I may be moving house soon and I will definitely check my new home with a k2 meter!
on 25 February 2013
If you want to frighten the kids, give them this book. It's full of tales of ghosts, poltergeists, possession and exorcism that will definitely make it hard to get to sleep at night. Paul Roland takes a measured approach to the subject, and brings it into the modern world, sometimes hilariously, such as the tale of the ghost with a taste for German techno-grunge and the fact that Liam Gallagher thinks he's possessed by the ghost of John Lennon. Yeah, you wish.
on 30 August 2014
Not enough depth to the stories. I prefer a book with a story that develops and the reaction and emotion of the people involved.
on 21 July 2015
Average run of the mill nothing we have not read before
on 31 May 2015
Struggled to finish this book as I found it very disjointed and hard to follow.
on 4 September 2014
Very good read. Very interesting. A real eye opener. Every time I picked the book up I had trouble putting it down because it's such a good book.
on 22 January 2014
Great for any supernatural enthusiasts looking for examples of hauntings and descriptions and examples of different types of entities and hauntings.