Customer reviews

Style: Walrus|Size: Large|Change
Price:£7.29+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2016
We have a small Jack Russel /Pug cross, yes a Jug :)
She loves any form of teddy to shake and chase so she really likes this, however the squeak stopped working after one hour...which was disappointing, i could have bought her several pound land squeaky teddy's to destroy. One the flip side its not fallen apart but we have not played tug of war with it just to get good value, i think its ok, if it holds its stitching then i may bump it a star, but the fact the squeak broke almost instantly took the enjoyment away from the dog.
on 19 February 2017
Mr Walrus is one of my dogs favourite teddies, and I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said my dog has a lot! I have a medium-large dog who does occasionally throw them around but isn't particularly rough with toys. We've had this product for a fair few months now and it still has all it's parts (yes, no nibbled tusks), is just about squeaking still and none of the stitching is loose. This is one of the bigger of the teddies my dog has and has no problem carrying it around. A small dog would struggle (especially as it's bigger than the smallest breeds I know!
We are on our second walrus. My Westie had the first one since she was a tiny pup and she still has it, but she managed to pull out the squeaker through a tiny hole she chewed in its back. It's a testament to the strength of the toy that apart from this one small hole the toy is still intact. Usually once she makes a hole they die quickly and I find stuffing everywhere. She now has two walruses, one that squeaks and one that doesn't and she loves them both. I was going to throw the old one away when the new one arrived but I wouldn't dare now!
on 29 October 2016
I bought this for my Labradors 5th birthday. On receiving I found the quality of this toy exceptionally good. It's a great size for any dog, like I said my girls a Lab and it's big for her but she loves it. She takes him to bed every night and cuddles upto him. It does squeak which always pleases dogs. It seems to be very well made as poor ol Winston has had a lot of play with my dog. I'd recommend it for any dogs. I've previously bought one of the other characters from this range which is still going strong.
on 10 February 2017
Bought this for my white german shepherd puppy but I'm tempted to keep it for myself. It's so soft and well made and he's going to love it. It's bigger than I thought but thats good because it can still be his friend when he's bigger. Great value and great delivery.
on 25 May 2016
Brilliant dog toy. Dog absolute loved it. He damages most of these toys within a week, meaning the stuffing needs to be removed. This one lasted ages before getting damaged. Over a month. Durable. He would spend most of the day with it in his mouth he loved/loves it so much. Bear in mine this dog absolutely loves toys though
on 26 December 2015
Last year I bought a snow leopard from this range and my collie has only just destroyed it! These toys are excellent value for money. They are large as described and very cute. This year I bought this walrus and another snow leopard and my dogs love them. Very good delivery. Goods arrived when they said they would. Would buy from this company again.
on 5 February 2015
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. These are THE BEST toys I've ever bought for my dogs. We have 4 from this range, some are nearly 3 months old & ALL of them are in perfect condition despite being constantly loved/carried/fought over/left out in the rain & going in the washing machine. Added bonus is that despite having a squeaker they are still in one piece (squeaky toys usually destroyed in minutes)! Result!
on 10 March 2015
This is the second Walrus I've purchased for my Collie X. She loves it and although the previous one is getting rather tatty (losing its stuffing after almost 12 month play) she still loves both of them. I doubt it would resist determined chewing and tearing, but it lasts well for a dog that likes to retrieve and bite the inner squeezer.
on 15 February 2017
My dog (a boxer) loves it. It's of good quality and great size for a larger dog. I am looking at buying another one, a different animal this time.