on 27 January 2014
I've heard a lot of bad things about the build quality of TC products, so I'm not about to say that this two month old pedal that hasn't broken down yet will stand the test of time. The only other person I know who owns a TC has had it break on him, so I'm not tremendously confident. I own 3 TC products (which I haven't owned for long) and to me, the switches feel like they're about to spoil that gig that's ten thousand miles away from your nearest dealer. However, so far so good. Brilliant tuner for the size. The strum feature is priceless and the modes are great (although not as extensive as the MK II).

Over all, very happy. Keep it at the front of your chain (duh) and you'll be more in tune than that beloved old Boss that's crying for retirement ever got you.

(I will edit this f*ing thing if it breaks)
on 22 May 2014
Fantastic tuner.
Do a quick strum to see if guitar is in tune between songs in a gig - takes no time.
Pedal is petite and light so great for pedal boards.
Seems pretty quiet when switching on then off (true bypass).
Only criticism is that the display will be tricky to see in outside gigs in the poly mode.
on 30 December 2014
Brilliant little tuner,i can't fault it the polytune function is really good and makes tuning a lot quicker than single string tuning,this is my first pedal tuner so i can't compare against other pedal tuners but it blows clip on tuners away and i got this at a bargain price so it's a win win for me,
on 4 December 2012
Before purchasing this product I had heard very little about TC Electronic but what I had heard had all been very positive.

This tuner works brilliantly in both Poly mode which allows you to check the tuning of all strings at the same time and Mono mode which allows you to tune each string separately. The pedal also switches seemlessly between these modes automatically when either struming all the strings or plucking indiviual strings.

The only downside i found with this pedal is the lack of an external 9v DC output to power other pedals. However this is small sacrifice to pay for the size of the pedal.

Overall this pedal made a great addition to my pedalboard and it barely takes up any space which allows for more space for other pedals.
on 26 June 2014
It's quite a good tuner, not as clear to see as the Polytune 2, and when I play the bottom E string it gets confused between polyphonic and strobe more, but that may just be my one, it's not a problem really. Simple and small!
on 17 April 2014
It's a fantastic little tuner! It tunes up do quickly so now I'll never go back to a standard tuner.
on 26 June 2012
My son bought this as he plays in The Duvets covers band, he rates it five stars and says its a must for any guitarists pedal board and is the best value gadget on his board!
on 22 September 2014