Customer reviews

on 16 May 2014
They fit my SONY A65 perfectly,easy to apply,just follow the instructions.I have always used the polycarbonate screen covers before on my other cameras but these are much clearer and thinner,I think they are a very good purchase.It must be said that this company also offer a very good service having ordered the screen covers on Friday they arrived first post Saturday.
on 17 July 2013
Delivery was quick.

Very good quality, fits the screen and does what it says on the ''tin''

I gave four stars because I like it, I don't love it!
on 26 September 2014
Perfect does exactly what it says on the packet, very quick delivery. Highly recommended seller
on 29 November 2013
Would not recommend. Too difficult to install, having to constantly remove air bubbles and then only to find adhesion fails. So subsequently went for a Hard Protector Cover, which is obviously the best choice.
One person found this helpful
on 12 December 2015
Very prompt service. Nice product.
on 16 January 2013
Screen protector for Sony Alpha A77 : I am very happy I have ordered this ! A very good product: excellent transparency, hard just enough for it's purpose, anti-scratch and fingerprints, quickly and easily removed with the tissue supplied. I recommend it. Fast delivery service. *****
on 25 December 2014
just perfect :) DEFFO go for this.
on 4 May 2015
Good product
on 13 September 2013
Good idea which protects the camera screen. The protector had to be cut to size which is better than being too small. Can be difficult to eliminate all air behind the screen.
on 1 July 2013
I love it is a bit extreme. It fitted easily and now I forget it is there. The screen is protected