Customer reviews

Colour: Light Blue|Change

on 30 June 2017
Arrived super fast. Loving the large size, just right for my morning coffee to kick start my day! Handle is comfy to hold and the curve on the lip edge is just right. Some people have commented on how they find it too thick, all I can say is it's a mug and if they want it any thinner I suggest they buy fine china!!! I LOVE MINE AND WOULD BUY AGAIN.
on 25 July 2016
This mug is a perfect gift for cat owners. I bought this mug as a present for my wife as she loves cats and she was absolutely thrilled with it. The mug is a good size mug, larger than an average one and feels very sturdy to hold. It is slightly heavy due to its size, but the handle provides good balance for this. The printing on the mug is slightly raised and is of a high standard.
on 15 August 2016
I am a cat mad person so this is perfect for me, a little pressie to myself. Quite large for a lovely soothing cup of tea with a cat on my lap and probably some of his fur in my tea.
on 17 May 2017
Bought this for a friends birthday and she loved it. Nice heavy mug, she says it makes a good cuppa!!
on 7 October 2016
it's a big mug. Got it for a family member who likes cats
on 6 June 2017
Very big mug, too big than i expected
on 22 October 2015
I got this mug for a friend who has a black cat! The mug is big, nice, sturdy! Excellent product. It arrived promptly and carefully packed.
on 12 October 2013
I love having a big mug and this one is a perfect size for me, especially as the weather gets cooler and I can enjoy a bigger mug of tea. Being someone who has always had cats I've got used to a lifestyle that occasionally means cat hair getting in to most things. Granted, it's usually on my clothes, bed covers, pillow, furniture and sometimes even the bath but it's not unusual to find one in the top of my tea. Embrace the cat hair...as long as you don't start coughing up hair balls.
on 4 July 2017
I love this mug, it's a good size and makes me smile. But after a year the design is wearing off from being washed in the dishwasher. The paw prints inside have almost completely disappeared and the whole design is very faded. I've knocked off a star for that because the description doesn't tell you it can't go in the dishwasher. So beware!
review image review image
on 10 May 2017
Purchased this again for another friend.
The mug is quiet big and will hold a good amount of beverage. The quality of the product is very good and the print is lovely. I would definitely recommend this for any cat lover.

P.S the seller is excellent and items are always dispatched very quickly.