Customer reviews

on 1 May 2012
Very pleased with my purchase. Have seen very similar shades advertised at much higher prices. I consider it good quality and value for money.
on 17 December 2012
Fantastic product for the price. Stylish but simple retro design. Fits onto normal ceiling light fitting. Light cream in colour. Very happy with purchase
on 18 March 2013
Stylish as well as practical. Wide beam of light gives an all round good light above our kitchen island unit.
on 13 January 2014
These shades are just what we had been looking for: they take 100 watt bulbs and will provide good light over our new cooking area of refurbished kitchen plus good lighting over a dining room table that can be dimmed, should we wish. Plain, simple, long lasting, we hope, and nice to look at. Thank you Amazon. They arrived the following day after we ordered them! Amazing.
on 26 June 2013
They take either bayonet or Edison screw fittings equally well. I use them for 24V CFL lights and the shades ensure that no light is lost upwards.
on 29 July 2013
new kitchen is finished with these tasteful shades just what i had been looking for .
they are perfect thank you
on 11 March 2014
A couple of warnings:
- It isn't pure white, more of a creamy colour (the area inside is pure white)
- It is quite big (although this may be my fault for not reading the description carefully)

Apart from this, it is a very nice lamp shade, looks just like the premium ones you would see in HEALs or John Lewis for half the price.
on 12 June 2014
A super sized shade , easy to install , gives that retro look to any room. Well packed and delivered promptly.
on 25 June 2014
Visited a variety of local lighting specialists but couldn't find anything as nice as this for less than £100 each. Bought two for our new breakfast bar and they match the kitchen perfectly. One arrived with a small dent but ordered another and sent back original for refund. Good customer service.
on 1 May 2014
This was easy to install (I did it myself with no man help) comes with instructions. It arrived promptly and I found it to be as described. Very good quality item. I have seen similar in the shops and they are more expensive there. I am very pleased with this item.