Customer reviews

on 24 March 2015
I saw the musical in London and have also seen the film. I am a huge fan. I wish more people were familiar with the best songs and that we were hearing them sung by choirs, talent show contestants and on radio. Several of the songs are stunning. This musical sets the stage for musicals to develop in a whole new direction, less glitzy, with more feeling and more doubt. This is great to listen to in the car; and I'd recommend it. I wish the recording had been done in London, where the musical is by the way currently running, rather than in the US as for me this musical benefits from a London flavour..
on 5 September 2013
I have an original motion picture DVD "Once" and thoroughly enjoyed it. I watched it recently with my daughter and still toughed by its gentle, sweet and clean taste of its love story and musicality in whole. However, the soundtrack doesn't contain some of beautiful tunes that the girl sings! Here, with some new scores for the Broadway musical, we have a full soundtrack in the highest quality. If I have a chance, I'll go to see the musical in London. Highly recommended and it'll never disappoint you!
on 16 October 2017
Brilliant musical, but not everybodys cup of tea
on 5 September 2017
Great CD. Good price, quick service.
on 6 May 2015
Once is an amazing story of true Irish Love. The all encompassing love for music. It is a very coy look at how people interact with one another. Would loved to have seen it on the West End. Well done all concerned.
on 15 June 2014
I have seen the stage show in London and own the DVD this is good but not as strong as the singing in the London vrsion. however it is a good reminder of the fantastic show.
on 9 December 2016
GREAT PRESENT
on 8 February 2016
Excellent product + smooth transaction = Happy customer.
on 10 December 2013
saw the musical in london and fell in love with it- the recording is really true to the musical and I love having these tunes to own great music and great story- fast delivery also
on 6 January 2015
Bought this for my wife as she loves the West End show. Not really my "thing" sounds ok though.