Customer reviews

Size: Large|Change

on 11 July 2017
Recommended by a physio friend and is a gadget that actually works, but you may have to get a physio to show you where it needs to go on your arm to get maximum protection, otherwise it may not be effective if you wear it incorrectly - so I have been informed by physio.
on 3 June 2017
I would have rated this item nil , I needed an elbow clasp as I have golfers elbow this is a hard solid piece of plastic and a strap it is impossible for it to stay on the area needed when put in place if you move your arm it ends up around your wrist so doesn't do what it is advertised to do
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2016
Good value. Old one had a gel insert,but this is still a good support.
on 27 August 2017
It was very stiff, better to get complete wrap around ones you can adjust just using the strap.
on 30 September 2013
I felt a distinct benefit as soon as I put this on.
The only draw back I found was that the fabric with which it is lined irritated my skin and I had to remove the clasp when my arm became red and swollen.
However, it is so good, I am trying to find something to line it with which won't do this. I would still recommend it!
on 14 May 2017
The items are ok but very uncomfortable on my arms but that's my problem not theirs
on 3 August 2017
Works but is so uncomfortable
on 29 June 2017
I bought this because of price but didn't fit properly round arm. I normally use a Vulcan epicondyl strap which is more expensive and has lasted me for about 12 years. I will be ordering a new Vulcan one as you seemingly get what you pay for.
on 10 April 2017