Customer reviews

Epicondylitis Clasp - Medium
Size: Medium|Change

on 11 July 2017
Recommended by a physio friend and is a gadget that actually works, but you may have to get a physio to show you where it needs to go on your arm to get maximum protection, otherwise it may not be effective if you wear it incorrectly - so I have been informed by physio.
on 11 December 2016
Good value. Old one had a gel insert,but this is still a good support.
on 30 September 2013
I felt a distinct benefit as soon as I put this on.
The only draw back I found was that the fabric with which it is lined irritated my skin and I had to remove the clasp when my arm became red and swollen.
However, it is so good, I am trying to find something to line it with which won't do this. I would still recommend it!
on 14 May 2017
The items are ok but very uncomfortable on my arms but that's my problem not theirs
on 8 November 2017
Clasp snapped first time of use
on 3 August 2017
Works but is so uncomfortable
on 29 June 2017
I bought this because of price but didn't fit properly round arm. I normally use a Vulcan epicondyl strap which is more expensive and has lasted me for about 12 years. I will be ordering a new Vulcan one as you seemingly get what you pay for.
on 10 April 2017