• Customer reviews

on 8 July 2013
I've given this product a 5 star rating because of the quality and fit.
I bought this lumbar support for use when I'm horse riding. I broke my back a few years ago for which I have had surgery to fix it, but I found that when riding, my lower ached quite a bit. The full body protectors where too heavy and uncomfortable, so I tried this, and it is brilliant. It gives good support without restriction, it is even not noticeable under clothing. It breathes so doesn't leave you too hot and for us girls/ladies, it gives you a good waist line and is vey slimming.
The two side pulls are brilliant, if you need extra support you can pull tighter on both sides or equally if you want it looser, ease the straps to what is comfortable for you.
A great product for a multiple of uses especially in sport.
on 10 November 2013
I bought one to support my back for diy and gardening. It can be adjusted tight very easily for one off heavy lifts or loosened off for all day digging.
It also keeps the lower back warm.
This replaces my previous one which looked more like a surgical appliance, this is slim fitting and can be warn under clothing with little visible effect,
The two I bought for this review were for my wife (she kelt nicking mine) and brother in law who is a builder.
Good price.
Good delivery as always
on 30 January 2016
had back pain I used this for same time while I was still on therapy. It helps to carry my normal life without having to worry. It is not recommendable to wear for too long as the best thing for me was to increase the streanght of my abs and legs, and this will do exactly the opposite.
It helps to have the back in a correct postion also and it is easy to fit.
on 25 March 2016
Excellent every day use support belt, for those of us with a bad back. Gives good support, without being too stiff. Strong velcro lock, that will stay in place and not come open by itself. (Very important and often not good enough, but this one is). Also not TOO wide, but an excellent height for me (I am 6ft2). I have bought several of these over the years and this is one of the best ones so far.
on 26 March 2017
That was for my dumb bith ex girl, I think she likes it because she already gave a kid to my ex flatmate. Without any back pain.
on 13 May 2013
I work as a gardener and have been suffering with my back at times, so I needed something to support me and stop me from moving in ways that might damage my back further. The only problem was that in order to get it tight enough to support my back properly it would press to much on my stomach (which is sensitive at the best of times) and so I couldn't always wear it. It is a good product and very supportive, but probably best worn in situations when you don't have to lean over all day. I would however, still recommend it.
on 29 September 2014
Mixed reviews on this product but took the plunge. I teach a variety of Health and Safety courses and often find myself bending badly when I should know better. This has significantly reduced the back ache I have found at the end of each working day. Can be uncomfortable after several hours of wear but doesnt deter me
on 9 June 2013
my waist is 34', the medium size is fine
think the large size may be too big!
it really depends on how much hanging fat you have I think
on 18 January 2014
I ordered this brace for my husband who is a regular lean size M. Actual Sizing for this product in our experience here doesn't correspond to reality as I'd describe sized M item more likened to European/British size S going on to XS. Not a chance in the world for this brace to fit on medium body frame. I shall try out size L or even up to XL as size M was really rather on the small side.I've read some of the older reviews that brought forth sizing issues but went by the most recent ones and majority seemed to say that sizing is OK. In good faith I share the fresh information and can confirm sizing isn't OK. If you're of medium build you might need to go for L or XL size. I can't really leave a review for product performance but 3 stars go for the 5 star efficient delivery and return item process courtesy of Amazon.
on 7 January 2018