on 17 March 2013
Simple to set up and simple to clean. We seem to always grating carrots and this does it so easily.
on 16 November 2013
This was purchesed for xmas gift but what I have seen of it , it looks very good value for money .
on 16 October 2013
We use this all the time a quick and easy product to use and it comes apart for easy cleaning.
on 30 January 2013
easy to use, easy to clean, great fun. i even loaned it to a friend who is getting one too.
on 29 April 2012
Don't think I need to say any more WASTE OF MONEY and can do better with a knife and my mandolin slicer. Very disappointing!
on 4 August 2013
make s the soup so he can grate a way and no skint finger,s may be i will use it one day
on 3 November 2012
Well this piece of equipment is great for your everyday needs in the kitchen. It is stylish and very compact, especially for the smaller kitchen. I found it easy to clean and as long as you know it's limitations it will work wonders! I have had this product for a few days now and did a bit of practice with a few old potatoes. It has basically done what it says on the tin. It will grate and slice! Don't be to adventurous though as some things I put through didn't quite work out I.e lemon grass (that's what I mean by limitations). It is overall a good bit of kit but if you have a large family and pushed for time then it probably wouldn't suit you! I love it and can't wait to use it for over things like gratin!
on 4 October 2014
A gift for a friend that enables her to make lovely and sumptuous meals for her family
on 8 March 2015
Have never bought a gadget I love more!! Recommend it to everyone
on 5 May 2016
Good gadget if one has lot of vegetables to prepare