on 2 April 2017
I buy these regularly as my cat is always losing her collar! I have bought various colours and sizes over the last couple of years and they look great. I have decided that the smaller size is better - they can still get all your lettering in and it doesn't get in my cat's way or dangle in her water bowl. I am sure I will be buying more!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 July 2017
Superfast delivery, nicely engraved.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 June 2013
Tags are almost weightless, my cats are not disturbed in any way by the tags. If I will need to have order any more I will definitely order one of those. Nice easy to read engraving beautiful colours, in real look much better than on the pictures. Thank you for the first class service.
review image review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 February 2017
Got the 22mm size one for a kitty that hates wearing a collar. As she already hates the collar, we figured we'd get the smallest lightest tag for her... and this was the choice. :)

The tag is small, and ever so light. It looks colourful and fun, and the engraving shows really well on the back.

Can't fault the little tag... but sadly it hasn't helped making the kitty keep her collar on - as soon as it's on, she's snapped it open. :)
review image
on 5 July 2013
these tags are so cute and really light,as I had tags before an seemed heavy for cats neck,i thought,but these were perfect.I had the pink and they look so lush.
on 28 June 2014
Great service and very speedy delivery. My two cats have one of these. The tags are shiny and the engraving is clear. Great price and will buy again from this seller especially as my cats have a habit of losing their collars and tags!
on 19 October 2014
These little tags are brilliant, I initially thought I was going to get blank ones but a quick email to seller was replied to within a few hours and all was well, you need to put your engraving requirements on the gift message box just before you confirm order. My 2 cats always have had collars but not tags, they seem to be unaware the tags are added. The tags are really cute too, with a proper cat face on one side and your engraving on the other. My cats come home collarless from time to time so now I've seen them, will order some more. They really are super. Thank you ajintheforest
on 3 November 2014
Very quick delivery and the product as described and as I expected; the material seems quite durable too. I ordered 22mm and it's the size of a 10p coin. I do highly recommend it and the price can't even be better!
on 5 February 2014
These would be good if my cats didn't keep loosing theirs but its what i wanted in a cat tag. They had enough room to edit my address on although they where a bit smaller than thought its perfect size for the cat that it wont irritating them or become in there way. i got the silver and gold. Don't look tacky. Cheapest i can find.
on 31 July 2013
I've tried all types of tags and these are simply the best. Light, clear and simple to attach to the collar. I think someone would be more inclined to call the number on the collar tag than take an injured cat to a vet. Now all I have to work out is how to stop my cats disposing of their collars!