Price:£6.25+ Free shipping

on 21 April 2017
my granddaughter loved it. So colourful and just what she is interested in
on 7 December 2013
Brilliant, thanks! My son is a massive fan, and loves his new poster! It now takes pride of place on his bedroom wall!
on 27 September 2013
Bought this for my 6 year olds bedroom wall and it did not disapoint. It is very colourful and the quality is fantastic. My son is over the moon with it and it has taken pride of place on his wall. Highly recommend for any minecraft fan. In my sons words "it's cool".
on 17 January 2014
While the poster has proved popular I was very disappointed that it did not arrive in time for Christmas despite expensive postage charges, (especially relative to the cost of the goods).
I did notice that delivery might take until the 11th Jan. but, since I had placed several orders within a few days of this one, and they had all arrived surprisingly quickly, (within a couple of days), I had hoped that this order would too.
Feel disinclined to order from abroad again if item required at fairly short notice.
on 13 November 2013
This poster will be a great winner for all Minecraft fans... I bought this for my granddaughter for her 9th birthday.. she is Mincraft mad and it was perfect. Delivery was excellent.. packaged great.. arrived in no time... The poster itself is very good.. lots of 'goings on' in the picture, colour was super.. paper it was printed on was of very good quality.. not thin and flimsy.. and to top it all it's a good size, can go on the back of a door or wall.. Don't hesitate get it!
on 20 June 2014
grandson loves it he would at this moment in time wall paper room with minecraft posters good quality worth money
on 19 June 2013
I have bought a couple of these posters, one for my son and one for his friend. It was very well received by both. Much bigger than I thought it would be but that is a good thing! Lovely quality and nice and bright. The seller is excellent also. Dispatches very quickly and very well packaged. Highly recommended.
on 24 November 2013
I have given 5 stars because it was amazing the detail and all the colors where very good and the overall design was great, what i like most is the design because you could just look at it and see all the different characters on there and what there doing, I really love it
on 24 February 2014
Bought 2 of these for nephews and they are brilliant please do not hesitate in buying these the quality is superb and arrive in tube protection so no worry's Excellent posters and great quality you will not be disappointed they are fab.
on 5 June 2013
I found it for cheaper in a shop.

Yeah its nice and stuff i guess.

I put it on the back of my door

See one answered question