Customer reviews

on 7 February 2013
Have a nice feel in skin. Perfect care for the aging face. Gentle and non greasy ideal for every day care.
on 24 April 2013
fantastic cream really does knock years off you

salon prices are around £70

so good value for money it also lasts for at least three months
on 28 February 2014
I found it rather drying on my particular type skin. It was better with lots of moisturiser on top of it

on 21 February 2014
I love this product. You don't need a lot as it goes a long way! The smell is devine and with the added SPF 30 factor, well worth paying the extra money for. We still need a SPF factor even in the winter. My only criticism is the bottle could be a little fatter so you can get more in. I've tried cheaper brands and they just don't compare as I end up giving them away!
on 21 December 2014
This is a lovely product that I use regularly however it was listed as spf30 and when it arrived it was spf50........so not exactly as I wanted/thought I was ordering hence the lower rating but as the price is very competitive there is no point in sending it back. And the delivery was very prompt thank you.
on 9 March 2015
I have been using this cream for a couple of years now and its the best on out of all creams I have tried, its a bit pricey but a small amount goes a long way and it lasts for ages. It has a nice consistency and it hydrates my skin,
I ordered this from Amazon and it arrived the next day,
on 4 May 2014
Dermalogica is an excellent brand and my beauty therapist uses their products in her business. They smell divine and give a nice moisturised feel to the skin, although I avoid the eye area as it makes the skin sting a little. A bit pricey but a nice product.
on 25 August 2014
Fabulous product. Looked for ages for moisturiser that didn't have a strong smell, that was good for sensitive skins and that was made by a company that doesn't test on animals. Also wanted one that had an SPF in it. Delivered very quickly
on 23 September 2013
Love the texture, smell the SPF 30...does it make me look younger - no idea? However you must use it as soon as it touches the face/neck ... it disappears quickly into the skin. Great base for a foundation like Bare Minerals.
on 25 March 2013
I've only been using this for a month along with the eye cream. It has made such a noticeable difference to my skin that I can hardly believe it. I will be using this for a long time I think.

See one answered question