on 11 October 2013
I was previously using a class 10 Samsung microSD (which I verified on my PC to be genuine and definitely capable of class 10 speeds) with my GoPro Hero 3 Black. The card appeared to work at first when testing it by leaving the camera running in my living room. However, as soon as I mounted the camera on my bike helmet and got some MOVING footage, the camera would stop recording after around 60 seconds with the "corrupt video" icon (a bicycle icon with "OK" next to it), even recording in the relatively low-bitrate 720p 60fps mode. Presumably the fast moving footage requires a higher bitrate than a static image of my living room and the card simply can't handle it.

This card is one of only a handful of cards recommended by GoPro for the Hero 3 Black and it solved my recording issues immediately. I've had good experience with Samsung cards in the past but in a super-high write speed device like the Hero 3, there's no point wasting your time chancing it with non-approved cards. Just get this one and rest assured that it WILL work.
22 Comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 October 2013
This is one of the half dozen or so class 10 micro SD cards recommended by GoPro for the Hero3 camera, which requires a very high data transfer rate to cope with recording HD video at high frame rates. So far it has performed faultlessly, and I have experienced none of the freezing/stuttering video playback reported by some users of the Hero3, and which is usually blamed on inadequate micro SD cards. I haven't attempted to record any higher resolution than 1440 at 24fps but have had no problems whatsoever. Excellent value.
on 1 April 2014
I'd not heard of Delkin before seeing it was one of the recommended memory cards by GoPro for my Hero3+ Black camera.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have not had any issues with write errors on the camera.

I've not personally tested the speed, but given that it's one of only three brands recommended for the GoPro devices, I've no doubt that it's performing as expected.
on 12 April 2014
I have used this card in my Gopro3+ black edition for a ski holiday and it works perfectly, no issues.
on 23 April 2014
Initially my camera could not 'see' the card, so I contacted Delkin.com support in UK which very easy.
They were friendly, extremely helpful and quickly identified that my camera should format the new card. This solved the issue and all is now good.
on 12 August 2015
Works perfectly in a Blackvue 2ch dash cam. Records just over 6hours HD quality footage. I tried all other major brands and none recorded properly! I would recommend this product.
on 29 December 2013
speed deliver in only 2 or 3 days. and use it in my gopro hero 3+ black edition. crazy speed even writting in 4K or 1080P 48 FPS. in my laptop. read reach 40MB/S
on 11 January 2014
I am not totally pleased with this sdcard. It is at a good price. However I could not get the announced speed rates. For a normal use, this is a good deal.
on 12 January 2014
I bought this sd card as it was recommended by GoPro to work with its black3 on its high demand settings! So far it does what it says on the tin.
on 19 February 2014
Have had no problems so far with this memory card with the GoPro Hero3 camera. Definitely a good choice if you use a GoPro.