on 28 March 2018
Very substantial item, well made, though a tiny little bit rough around the edges, all in all, highly delighted with the product and the service, and would definitely use again.
on 12 August 2016
Just received this and it does the job perfectly! Many other reviews seemed to say that this was much smaller than expected but it looks perfect to me, much bigger I think would make it rather heavy, but this size just has a nice quality weight to it. Great for the price too.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2017
Good value but saw review about size of hole and pull cord difficult to secure. So I also left existing plastic pull which fitted inside the new one. Looks and works fine.
on 7 September 2015
These arrived well within time allowed. They are exactly what I expected and look good on my blinds. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was that one was slightly burred on the inside and I had trouble threading the cord through. Good value and would recommend.
on 26 October 2016
Delivery was prompt and the product as pictured. The cord pull was slightly smaller than I expected and has a larger hole than I would have liked - I needed to knot a bead onto the end of the cord to stop it falling off. That problem aside, this is a good product - despite the small size it is satisfyingly heavy, easy to pull, and easy to clean.
on 31 December 2016
I had to get bigger hole drilled in the end
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2017
Cheap and cheerful, we bought them as replacements for the cord pulls in our new house.Easy to keep clean.
on 19 April 2018
Perfect for what I needed it for
on 16 February 2018
Too small for my needs
on 7 January 2018
Lovely piece for the bathroom, great quality finish to it.