on 20 March 2017
Nothing here you couldn't read in a magazine. Nothing new nothing interesting. Waste of money . can't believe how bad
on 6 July 2017
I found the '10 Negative Habits that Limit Conversation Skills' chapter constructive with some decent points, however I thought the rest of the book lacked depth.

There was also a whole chapter 'The Love and Connection Daily Practice' where the author preaches irrelevant material about forgiveness, loving yourself, blah de blah, with no link to conversation.

I found his repeated premise that 'popular people' are inherently good and well intentioned, irritating and condescending.

Finally I disliked his idea that you should only prolong interaction with those who have simular goals, interests, etc. This limits your exposure to new outlooks and perspectives, while forcing you into a bubble of the same old conversations with no diversity.

It was worth reading for free, but I wouldn't buy it.
on 28 April 2017
v useful.

great for people who do need to face a lot of situations
on 27 August 2017
Sadly, the author needs to know how to talk to people, because he doesn't know how to write.

This should be titled "Everybody! Look at me!", or "We're all popular, shame about you". To save you the pain of reading it, just copy what everyone else does, then talk endlessly to each other about the same old things.

I'm off now, to write my own book: "Just be yourself. Nobody's listening anyway."
on 21 June 2017
Good read
on 10 April 2013
I feel a bit mean giving it just three stars when the author has put together a helpful guide and given it for free, but there was nothing very original in it. I was hoping for something that would help me with difficult situations, but this is just a guide on making connections with new people. It's very short and worth looking at if only to remind us that we need to make an effort in conversation, whoever we're talking to.
on 26 July 2017
I gave up on this book I'm afraid it was not my thing really! Sorry, but it could be ok for others perhaps
on 1 February 2014
Not really a book, more like a short report or summary. It is free after all so I shouldn't complain. Some useful tips in here, but you're better off with one of Leil Lowndes' books if you're looking for something with more detail
on 8 June 2017
Thanks
on 4 November 2013
Nothing new here, most of it is simply common sense and and as most people know if you invite someone to talk about themselves they will, me me me thats enough about me so lets talk about me.