Marcus Collins
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 July 2012
I saw Marcus featured on the BBC Breakfast programme, and he said that he aimed to create an album to make people feel happy. I went straight to buy this for my husband who is an avid fan of the Temptations and other soul heros of the 60's and 70's. The CD is great and very reminiscent of the style we love. Marcus has good taste and I have to say he has succeeded. If you love traditional soul music and heros then buy this.
on 21 January 2013
I enjoyed performances of Marcus Collins on the X Factor which prompted me to buy his CD. I was not disappointed! It is a great CD which I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to and have played it several times. Well worth buying it!
on 6 February 2013
Bought this C D because it was really cheap and as Marcus Collins doesn't seem to have risen to fame as I expected I had low expectations. Was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. A really talented lad and a really nice cd .
on 28 July 2012
This cd is absolutely brilliant. I'd only heard a couple of tracks but when I played it, I liked every one. I think Marcus Collins should be proud of his first cd. I'll be keeping a lookout for future cds.
on 15 June 2012
Was really pleased Marcus released a CD as I loved him on X Factor. There are some really good tracks on it and I love that he has contributed to making most of the tracks. Great to drive to.
on 1 September 2013
I bought this because I did like him on the X factor and I wasn't disappointed. It's so good, every song is brilliant, what a bargain, I even bought one each for my friends
on 31 May 2012
Was pleasantly surprised how good this cd was.... Was far better than I expected for a first cd, and they are not hall cover versions, which is great...arrived quickly too
on 13 February 2013
Bought this for my daughter after his success from X-factor, great album, some very good tracks, even better after we met him on hols, really recommend this one.
on 20 April 2012
I bought this for my mum, but have kept it for myself. Its brilliant. Quick and easy download, excellent quality mp3 format. Would purchase again.
on 22 April 2012
I love Marcus i think this album is amazing! (the only bad thing was a crack in the case but that probably happened when it was being posted)