on 28 February 2013
I'm a big fan of Jon Richardson and I always look forward to his panel show appearances. This DVD is of his 2012 live tour and is certainly worth watching.
For anyone who is not familiar with his material, he mainly concentrates on putting himself down, admitting social & personal anxiety as well as focusing on and analyzing everyday routines of people's personal behaviour. This exploration of such familiar situations/irritations make him very easy to relate to and takes it further by looking at habits on an almost microscopic level.
On the DVD performance he did seem to do more of the squeaky voice than I remember him doing when I saw him live and so (for me) was on the verge of damaging some of his routines with its over-use.
The DVD also includes an audio commentary and also his appearance on Live at the Apollo.

This is a good show of a great tour. Although I didn't laugh quite as much as I did when I saw him live, I would still say that any fans of Jon should get enjoyment from watching this show.
11 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
This is the first time I have seen Jon Richardson doing stand-up and following seeing this it won't be the last time as I love his style of comedy and found myself laughing a lot during this show.

If you haven't checked out Richardson as yet then I highly recommend giving him a shot.
One person found this helpful
on 11 February 2016
I was tempted to give this 5 stars, but I don't think it's quite funny enough. It is very good though. I'd seen parts of it before on 'Live at the Apollo' and I like Richardson on 8 out of 10 cats, so I was pretty confident in buying this - and I wasn't disappointed. Very funny, if not quite the funniest stand-up that I've ever seen.
on 18 November 2016
Funny man, funny book.

If you're a fan of Jon this book is worth getting.

When you read it it's really easy to picture him saying it himself on the Tv.
on 27 November 2013
Richardson simply introduces a whole new topic into comedy, focusing a lot on his everyday troubles with his OCD tendencies. In this regard, you will probably find this show funny if you are interested in, empathetic towards and amused by other people's view of life. If you only watch it for the punchlines, you may find this less funny as Jon mostly observes the ridiculousness of certain life scenarious.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2013
Jon Richardson is just hilarious and is definitely worth a watch. He has a style that is sarcastic yet honest - he nails a lot of carefully observed imbecilic behaviours in life and is open about his own OCD behaviours when it comes to things such as doing the washing up properly after his flat-mates have made a pig's ear of it, which has left him twitching...
5 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
Hilarious, love it!
on 22 October 2016
Excellent product - fast delivery - top marks all round
on 12 October 2015
This was a gift for someone and they were extremely pleased with it! Very good delivery service as well.
on 2 April 2018
Jon Richardson is really Funny!