Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 10 January 2013
Kevin Bridges is really funny, although if you're offended by the 'F' word don't buy this product as he uses it a lot! I laughed a lot at this, and this DVD really cheered up a rainy December afternoon for me with its down-to-earth and unpretentious humour.
on 27 January 2013
THis is the second KB's DVD that we have bought from amazon, it arrived two days after ordering it and it had us laughing all the way from begining to end.

I can't think of any negatives and usual competative, good service from Amazon
on 25 April 2014
What can I say - - - you either love Kevin or you don't, although I don't know anyone who doesn't. I love him, especially his facial expressions, so this DVD allows me to look and listen to him. What more can I say - except this is brilliant!
on 5 January 2013
Saw him on Mock the week, bought his debut DVD and almost every moment was filled with laughter. So HAD to get his next DVD, and in my opinion the best so far! Recommended comedian so will sure make you laugh out loud.
on 15 February 2015
One of the best comedians currently alound. He does rely on Glasgow jokes, but the jokes work perfectly as well for those from South Wales. this dvd had me laughing out loud which is rare with recent comedy dvd's.
on 30 January 2013
Bridges is, as my headline says a very funny man, wise beyond his years and a keen observer. His use of the 'f' word may be somewhat excessive for some tastes but otherwise his wit is sharp and well timed.
on 9 December 2013
I love to watch all the comedy DVD's every xmas period.. get's me cheered up! This was the biggest surprise out the lot.. I was not expecting much but he had me in laughter quite a lot of the time..
on 9 January 2013
The story continues is absolute gold. It is made all the funnier because all of the things he talks about have either happened to you or someone you know. Just brilliant. cant wait for the next one.
on 11 February 2013
A must see follow up from his first stand up 'the story so far'. His funny stories relate so much to real life it makes it easy for the crowd to follow. Great jokes. Kevin is just genuinely funny.
on 2 January 2013
A bit slow to start but some very funny parts particularly if your a Scot. The language is pretty strong so be warned but overall a good watch. Haven't seen the first one so can't compare.