Size: 118ml|Change

on 17 May 2015
Always used this product but never really found it totally helps keep the water clean. I was told that it would help with water clarity but I've never found it to (not without the support of a UV cleaner which was the best Aquarium purchase I ever made).
However, having said that, it is safe for the fish and mine have lived in it for years. On the rare occasion when I have have to perform a total water change )issue with a leaking tank), I was able to return the fish to the tank just a few hours later by using this product.
Word of warning- check the date before opening the product as the last one I received was past its use by date. Had a full refund though.
on 27 July 2016
Superb, or a coincidence. I can't be sure!

Waited ages for a tank to cycle that had items from an already established tank. Seemed to be taking ages. Added this, almost instant cycle. Could be that the tank was almost done anyway, or it could have been this. All I know for sure is I'll definitely use this next time!
on 23 February 2014
I bought a bottle of this from my local fish shop and having fully tested it (used nearly a whole 237 ml bottle before giving up) I can thoroughly say it either does nothing whatsoever on jump starting the nitrogen cycle or does little enough to be unnoticeable.
I have since bought a new product called Tetra Safe Start which has been very successful for me (0 ppm Ammonia and Nitrite after just 24 hours in my case).
I recommend either saving yourself the money from this product and spending it on Tetra Safe Start or use a search engine to search for information on a 'fishless nitrogen cycle' and follow the steps to complete it naturally.
on 7 February 2016
I honestly didn't have high hopes for this.
I got 2 goldfish as a secret santa present, didn't have any supplies, not even food...
Tank needs to cycle before adding fish so I was doing water changes everyday to keep down ammonia and nitrites (or is it nitrates... see how new I am to fish!). But after adding this to every water change the ammonia was reducing and after 3 uses was gone. Nitrates took a week and now fine. I'd been struggling with no sign of a reduction for weeks. Could have just been the time, but I think it was this product.
on 25 March 2013
This is a great buy at such a low price, much cheaper than the pet shops.
Why pay more when you can get this product cheaper through Amazon.
I won't be paying pet shop prices again, i shall always order from here.
on 4 January 2014
Although it says you can instantly add fish to a new aquarium when.using this I waited 4 days to be on the safe side. Added my fish and no problems what so ever!
on 18 September 2013
Absolutly great haven't lostba fish for months saves my daughters tears and great price to would ofbeen more in shop thank u :)
on 27 April 2016
Product arrived quickly. Will use again. My fish are so happy now : )
on 13 May 2016
More expensive than the previous purchase of this product.
on 14 February 2015
Well my new tank is looking good and the fish seems happy.