VINE VOICEon 2 November 2011
These T's are very good for everyday wear with a good selection of colour's,they wear and look good for any occasion when being casual,have washed and dried these a few times and have found that they are good when you pull them out of the machine,just shake out then hang on a hanger leave to dry,they look like new when you iron them again and keep their shape very well,reasonable price arrived very quickly and was well packed.Would purchase again.
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2010
I buy these from time to time although they do tend to shrink down a bit after a few washes whereupon they go in the charitable bag.

Well, they are cheap.
on 3 September 2011
I found the t shirts to be very good quality, and represented excellent value for money. The colours were very vibrant and the t shirts are a joy to wear. They will also match my existing clothes, so I can wear them with anything in my existing wardrobe.

I found the information available to me before purchasing the t shirts, was adequate to make an informed decision on my requirements.
on 14 February 2012
The quality is ok but make sure that you buy a bigger size than needed as they definitely shrink when washed!!
on 30 December 2014
NICE AND THICK, COMFY TO WEAR, EXCELLENT QAULITY, LOVE THE BRIGHT COLOURS,AND FITTED ME 0K . WOULD BUY AGAIN AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT THE EXCELLENT T SHIRTS. NO DISLIKES WITH THESE T SHIRTS.
ARRIVED ON TIME.
HAVE BROUGHT T SHIRTS FROM OTHER SUPPLERS AND THE QAULITY WAS VERY POOR, THIN, DID NOT KEEP SHAPE.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE COLOURS ADDED LIKE, PINK, BERRY, LILAC, LUMINESS GREEN, PINK AND ORANGE.
BLACK WITH LUMINESS GREEN. BLACK WITH LUMINESS PINK, AND BLACK WITH LUMINESS ORANGE.
on 4 December 2012
great as an additional tshirt for work tops/logo top
or additional tops just to keep you warm in the winter.
i bought this as an extra to go under a cardigan i bought
as an christmas present. and for the cheap price it was a
bargain.
on 18 March 2015
They were ok, but the ones I bought in our town centre, which were the same make, were more roomy and had a chest pocket. After washing the ones I got from you were definitely a bit tight! Not up to the standard I expected.
on 12 January 2015
These arrived within days and were far better than I expected after reading some of the reviews of them on Amazon. Really good quality T shirts, amply proportioned, havn't washed them yet but I don't expect any problems given the quality.
on 18 January 2015
I bought several of these T-shirts and have found them to be a tad on the snug side. However for the price, I'm not complaining. It will be an incentive to shed a few pounds of the Christmas spread.
on 13 September 2014
A very comfortable T-shirt made in heavy cotton.
Quality product by Fruit Of The Loom
I'm 180cm tall, athletically built, with a 38-40" chest.
XL is actual XL.
If you like a baggy/free feel tee, this is for you!