Customer reviews

on 11 September 2016
My baby loves it.... amazing quality. Has been thrown around a few items and still going strong.
on 15 July 2017
Love this item, keeps baby entertained in the morning when just woken up, helps baby to nod off - they love watching the animals go by - would highly recommend!
on 3 March 2017
Puts baby to sleep every night!
on 31 March 2017
Worked really well for a while. Now the fishes have stopped moving
on 1 April 2017
Baby like this toy , like a small tv ,
on 8 July 2017
My 8 month old loves this
on 28 June 2017
Amazing my son loves it
on 16 February 2017
I love this but my 3 month old didn't take any notice of it. I'm hoping she will as she gets older.

It's awkward to fit to the cot though. Doesn't fit to mine correctly so is tilted and as the cot is already on the lowest setting she can't really see it at the top. Probably needs to tilt down somehow. I'm thinking of using it in our bedtime routine eventually when feeding/cuddling before bed instead of when she's in the cot.
on 27 August 2015
Received this as a gift from my Amazon baby wish list. It initially worked great, but after a few weeks of regular use there was a loud mechanical/grinding noise whenever the option to make the sea creatures move was selected, meaning the item was unusable. Contacted Amazon about it who issued a full refund which was great, but I would warn potential buyers not to risk it....
on 15 May 2015
We were delighted with this when it arrived for our grandson, but then a buzzing mechanical noise started after a week or so and it became so loud we could hear it over the baby monitor. We contacted Amazon, who sent a replacement immediately and we can't quite believe it but the same thing has happened again. For the first few days this was one of our best purchases but now we are extremely disappointed. The music is beautiful but the background noise completely ruins it.
Update 04.06.2015: The mechanical noise is now so loud the item is totally useless. My grandson is very upset... Good job Amazon for removing this product.