Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Customer reviews

5,332
Kingston Technology 16 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing
Size: 16 GB|Style: Retail Version|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 27 June 2016
I paid the full asking price for this item, when I write a review I write the good the bad and the ugly. These USB sticks are Well made, robust. holds a incredible amount of information which is to be expected with a 64GB capacity. Lightweight, easy to add to a keyring or similar. There are a range of colours, not necessarily linked to capacity but I can instantly link gold, as with mine as the holder of my photographic records. A silver as household records etc. The only thing I dislike is the open end and slim as the chance is, dust, or other suchlike could find its way into the gap.
on 10 December 2013
In terms of design and size, this is a top quality product that will get people talking.

My only concern is the tight fit, which others have mentioned. It fits very tightly into both iMac and Macbook pro, and I have some concern about damaging the computer's USB port, particularly when removing the USB. Due to its small size, it's rather difficult to pull out from the USB port and I have to make a conscious effort not to wiggle it out each time. As such, I wouldn't let someone inexperienced use this, as it could potentially end up damaging their USB ports.

If this was a fraction thinner, it would be perfect. Right now it's very close to perfect, but not quite.
VINE VOICEon 2 October 2017
I like the form factor. It is very compact and seems well build.

My only complaint it that they formatted the drive with FAT32, that doesn’t make sense for a drive that size.

Great memory stick
on 22 April 2017
A 16GB version has been clipped to my keys for some years now. Not a huge capacity but has always been reliable, and it's just the thing if you want to carry an up to date CV around or steal industrial secrets.....
on 27 June 2017
This memory stick does get some scratches on the sides of it when you put it in to the USB slots, but it doesn't really bother me. I also own a gold version and have done for 3 years now, and I am very happy with both, as neither have stopped working on me yet, nor show any signs of doing so. Very highly recommend.
on 30 April 2017
I have several of these, and whilst they're not the fastest they are rugged and last forever! I don't use them for transferring huge amounts of data, just word documents, the occasional video file etc...
on 13 July 2017
Man these are phat! Well handy to have on ur keys! So small and work really well just copied a loaf of photos, videos and songs from windows laptop to stick then straight on my macbook with no hassle
review image
on 7 August 2016
Great value for money. A very sturdy USB drive that's practicaly impossible to break during normal use.
OK transfer speeds aren't lightening quick but since this drive is so small and sturdy it fits on your key ring and is hardly noticeable making it a very useful and convenient purchase.
on 13 April 2017
Excellent, fast, great design. Fits really well on a key ring, and having a fairly thick wall around the keyring hole, is unlikely to slip off accidentally. Also, although small is not so small that it is fiddly to use.
on 4 May 2017
Well made and works at a responsible speed for read and write.

You get what you pay for so read speed is fine but write speed is quite average by todays standards.